pred earth invason

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

do you think pred would ever invade earth and use it for huntings ground (yes i know they already do and congates for being a smart arse)? i dont think they would as due to the fact that we have tech similier to there they hav ethat respect for us as we will one day catch up with them on tech but then again if there was world war they could come down for a picknick

topdogg2.jpg

roflmfao @ dread lock monkeys, i think there be the ones laughing when we blow ourselves up

topdogg2.jpg

wolf_kid, Yautja, 19 years ago

if they did over take earth what would they do with us apart from hunt us. would they do anything else with us?

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

Hehehe, cheers TD, i know what you're saying though, maybe the little flesh creeps can get some heavy weaponry and wipe out the dreadlock monkeys for good....

prime.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

lol it sounded smart mate, but maybe one day they might get concerned that we might catch up with them tech wise and make it hader for them to hunt us

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

I don't know if they ever would really attempt to do this, remember, technically it was the predators that gave humans the abilities to be able to create things such as pyramids and advance their knowledge, i think the preds just pick and choose which planets to go to from time to time in aid of their little hunts - variety is the spice of life so they say. I have no idea what point i was trying to make there, just wanted to look like i had an answer for this....

prime.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Yautja, 19 years ago

no i dont think theyd invade unless they really had too and cos of the reasons topdogg said

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

make us build temples for them to harvest the alien eggs and also breed us for host's, with that they could hunt for decades..........but we are still destined to destroy ourselves

topdogg2.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

If preds wanted to take over, they would have done it already. Remember, this is the race that can fit a nuke into a wristwatch... Imagine what their bombs would do...

deathdrop.jpg

wolf_kid, Yautja, 19 years ago

good pointy deth drop.

probably blow up planets that get over run by aliens , they would'nt take over cause they have hi respect for us dont know why but....

topdogg2.jpg

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

From the situation we've seen in Pred 2, we believe preds are not interest to takover the earth. Otherwise they would have done so many years ago...Alien would have more hell of a chance to cause earth a lot of problem as you could see from AR....!

The master pred is back!

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

From our conclusion, we understand that preds like 'challenge' and 'hornor' more than 'invade'...!

The master pred is back!