Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
(PIC) Predator and Alien goes to Bali, may be :)
AhmadRusli
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
hi guysss....
check this out...
you never see these before....
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1406066
no repost!!!!!
PREDATORv2
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
Interesting, I wonder if those were made by the same person that made these:
LINK
-Bloo-
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
I remember posting similar pictures before, I've made one once before in my shed. It wasn't as big, but it was passable.
So I might look around for any new ones.
Griddy
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
These are so cool. Do these statues have a specific name?
add reply
Reviews
Big Game (Predator)
Books
Prometheus
Movies
Alien Harvest (Aliens)
Books
Deadliest of the Species (Aliens vs. Predator)
Comics
Bloody Sands of Time (Predator)
Comics
Duel (Aliens vs. Predator)
Comics
Flesh and Blood (Predator)
Books
Homeworld (Predator)
Comics
Genocide (Aliens)
Books
Newt's Tale (Aliens)
Comics
Invaders from the Fourth Dimension (Predator)
Comics
Nemesis (Predator)
Comics