Pairs

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hey, Iseijin here. I was reading through the many posts of the RPG and I noticed a peculiar trend: people were starting to pair up. Now, I too paired up early in the RPG with Drone Warrior and we've stuck together (most of the time) through most of the story. We decided it would be easier to take Predators down if there were two of us.

There are currently a few pairings in the RPG, from what I can remember off the top of my head there is Avier and Brentopia in one occasion, Avier and Alphaalien for some time, Clone and Strata, K20A2 and Wolfpredator...I know I'm missing a few, apologies.

I was wondering what made you pair up with another person. Was it defense? Improved offense? Not wanting to be alone? Lost? Were you helping them? It would be interesting to know the reason on your decision and why you choose to pair up. Also, do you Predators pair up often? I always thought you guys as being more of lone hunters.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Actually Iseijin Strata is new on this site and wanted me to help her out, and by the way she is my close friend so we see each other often, i asked her to battle up with me, and she liked the idea.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

stratagy i guess. quickslash and K20 paired up to take on shadowblade, he's an elder of sorts and they needed the pair up to try and take him down. saftey in numbers as was said, though in my eye, its all about a more aggressive offence, two heads are better than one. (i know someone out there is gonna read more into that last comment i made - it'd normally be me but i'm being a good lad)

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I agree with Dave cause in the battle with Shadowblade alone Quickslash or myself would not have lasted very long...but I think that it boils down to safety in numbers yeah us Preds are lone hunters but I did over extent myself a few times in this RPG and I fully intend to do it again in the next one (Avier, alphaalien, brentopia, avpfreak, and iseijin that means I will be coming after all of you next time hopefully all at once...boy sometimes I even amaze myself lol) but safety is the most important thing for me cause wolfpredator, quickslash and me pair up for protection against shadowblade...and for the coming war on the Dead Fields of Hadley Hope...hey I like that Dead Fields of Hadley Hope kinda catchy aint it...lol

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries 2 combisticks both on his left shoulder(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability,wrist net gun, 20 shurikens blades, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices) also with the ability to zoom in on targets, medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

very well actually lol i am sure you guys have either seen or read the Lord of the Rings...you remember the Dead M that Frodo, Sam, and Seamgol travel through to get to Mordor it kinda came from that lol but I like it nonetheless "Dead Fields of Hadley Hope"

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries 2 combisticks both on his left shoulder(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability,wrist net gun, 20 shurikens blades, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices) also with the ability to zoom in on targets, medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

love lord of the rings, great, great movies.

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i paired up when needed, helping attacking or defending

Whatever is needed at the time, but the big fight with K20, man i needed safety! Got my kicked, but thats ok, next time im gonna do much more than get my kicked...

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.