New Creature revealed in latest Prometheus trailer

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

prometheus_cobra.jpg

Speculate away.....

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks like it could be something in its larval form. HMMMMM....

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

its possible it could be an undeveloped facehugger.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Definitely what Peterson said......look closely, you can see the resemblance.

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It does look like a face hugger or some creature. It looks under developed.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's definitly my thought. I mean, evolution has a way of making more efficient creatures. This too could be said for facehuggers.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Or if they go the "space jockeys created aliens" route it could be an early prototype or something.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That thing really grosses me out for some reason.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I have a feeling that this creature is going to do something special, and we may finally solve the mystery of how that facehugger in Alien smashed through Kanes helmet, to attach itself to his face (watching the footage it seemed that one of the characters helmets was melting, with something moving around over the burn as he clutched his head (though it may just be his burning face).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Facehugger mark I, if it's something completely different and not related to the [proto] Xenomorphs whatsoever, I will be plessently surprised.

Edit:

By the look of it, there could be something else as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^ That shot you're talking about was another one. This is gonna be one freaky movie.

The suspense is killing me

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It looks almost like the impossible cross between a Cobra and a Fcaehugger. Interesting. I have to go have a Root Canal the day before Prometheus comes out which kinda sucks.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

By the power of grey skull, what the heck is that thing? I honestly have no clue but many thoughts that I would love to throw out there, but instead of looking like an idiot in the near future, I will just wait for the movie to come out.

ash, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

In the background on the right, with the reflection of shadow/water. That's one of those pods in the chamber no? This thing was in it?

jaguargod, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It seems like those pods might be samples of life forms from across the universe. I wonder if possibly that could be the pure form of the xenomorph facehugger. Perhaps it implants a human and then the resulting alien (with traces of human DNA) begins producing the facehuggers that we are familiar with.

I thought Prometheus was coming out June 8th. On the website for the movie it says June 1st! Wtf is going on?

If its coming sooner,the better

jaguargod, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It is coming out June 1st...overseas.

mrturkeytoe, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

it could be some bio weapon for defense or maybe some way of infecting them with space jocky maybe they made it so they can turn people in a way

@jaguargod

Oh ok thank's I'm in the USA and I asked my mom to change around a few things so we could go see Prometheus on opening day.