Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

WHAT?! The POD got jammed??? Yeah right! This ship is the best ever! *kicks ship, whole thing falls apart completly* That.... Didn't just happen... By the way, how come you got grounded anyway?

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

i have no clue all i did was back talk then she went threw my computer and looked at all the places i went and said im grounded

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

deathdrop cmon man you know pred drop ships fall aprt when kicked didnt you read the directions on the ship hazard label

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

...... Uummm...........Yes. Definantly. I'm not lying.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

thats it im worried evr since you sniffed that green gas you did some werid stuff like think i was a zombie or trying to act like spiderman
or saying you were bullet proof or the time you you tried to go swiming in volcanoes im taking you to the doctors

killer45, Undefined, 19 years ago

"Darkhorse" contact me on this message board

- death to all who challenge me to quake3-

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yeah Ill help start a new pred. clan with you guys...just keep me informed in a thread with whats goin on...and also... what do u mean when u are talking about an rpg? can i play it? or was it only for a limited time? (and yes, i am fairly new)

Shibby!

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

hey killer45 and darkhorse, I just sent webmaster an email asking him what exactly needs to be done to form a new clan...when he emails me back Ill inform you and then we can get working on the clan.

Shibby!