Hunters moon info

supersonicman96, Yautja, 9 years ago

Any info on Hunters moon history and current events would be appreciated. Also, Deathdrop, how'd you come up with the name Hunters moon?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Are you guys compiling a history log or something? It seems like I've gotten this question several times.

Basically-and keep in mind, most of this happened 10 years ago, so I don't remember a lot of the details-there was some trouble with some of the more dickish members who had their own clan (I think?) and so some of us bemoaned the fact that there were so few options. Dave suggested I start my own clan, so I did. Someone else (can't remember their name, unfortunately) suggested "Hunter's Moon" after the lien from the first AVP movie, and the rest is history.

I think I stepped down as leader because of my high school workload (which sounds laughable now), but don't quote me on that. But yeah, that's basically it. Donut was a member early on, I think there was a guy named "Polar Bear" or something like that, maybe one or two others. Hard to remember, as I said.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

>"I think there was a guy named "Polar Bear""

That's such a great username for a Predator, I wish he stayed.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 9 years ago

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it.