help on CJ

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

well im on the mission extinction now and i need help from those who have the game to tell me where is the bonus mission CAUSE I WANT THAT NEW PRED COSTUME!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

You have to sneak through the first two rooms without being detected, once you get to the second room the iron gate will be already open & the corrupt police chief will be there, kill him to unlock the costume

stalker.jpg

thanks bt i also need hlp on getting the ritual armour in under the gun mission plzz hlp!!!

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

to get the ritual armor go to the garage after following el hongo. there will be a black car with an open hood in there. destroy the car and 2 or 3 others like it. 1 is in the garage. another 1 is between 2 cars outside. another 1 is near a building. just look for them and try not to get detected or you will have lots of people shooting while you run.

btw- the plasma caster upgrade is on the top of that demolished builing near the les surviters(however you spell it) hideout. go to the broken peice of wood and jump off onto the top. go to the right and jump onto another part. there will be the upgrade.

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I thought they were black trucks.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

kinda like a car hearse mix i think

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

hey thanks plz keep this topic here cause i may need to post new questions.

where is the garage?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The garage is the talll building where El Hungo is at the beginning of the level.I think the car/truck is on the second or third to last level of the garage.

Ghola88,im sure after you beat the entire game you'll be like,"Man,that was actually realy simple." like what happened to me.

corysig1.jpg

i have game to is super good game. i like lvl prey of clan (predator vs predator )1 great predator is clan leader cool lvl tel me lvl you ar in i wil help you.i am alien fan and predator fan to

predalien26 of the Hive

lvl is super hard i know i wil give site to help you on game (AbsoluteAvp-Aliens,predators,Humans)to help you lvl if need more help tel me ok

predalien26 of the Hive

i need hlp on getting the city hunter costume. Lolz my fave costume is the dark blade clan costume.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

To get the city hunter costume you have to kill 50 aliens in the mission bug hunt (tip- use the combistick, it prevents the acid from spraying all over you & saves you alot of health), hope u find this useful

stalker.jpg

sorry lvl is to hard for me i have play game uit super cool stroy and good game

predalien26 of the Hive

The City Hunter(best costume) is prolly the easiest to get.Just stay in that level killing Aliens untill it says you earned a new costume.

corysig1.jpg

thx Cory

predalien26 of the Hive

anytime,dude

corysig1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

If your climbing up walls and they attack you, then you use bombs to knock em out.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Make sure they are either electric bombs or sonic bombs, otherwise you will lose health. It still kills them.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

i need help on sink the shipment

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Is that the one where El Hongo saught help from Baby Blue? If so, prepare for a long post, if not ignore me.

Take out every single guard in any way nessesary. WITHOUT BEING SEEN! The spear gun is your best friend.

After that grab the Mual and the Pulse Bombs in the tent. And head towards the building that El Hongo is hiding in. There is a pair of similar buildings next to it, if you are on the right ones, then you can't see El Hongo through the window. The opposite the water tower is the one you stand on.

Record the password and use it, when the girls in black armour come out they will line up at the end of the alley. Jump down and asasinate the girl inside the building. Then go back outside. One of the ones in black armour is slightly behind the other, take that one out first from behind, then the other.

Now you are free to use the Pulse bombs on the turbines. Your energy will dissapear but don't worry, it'll come back. A gate will open, and now you can cloak.

Go through the gate and use the cat walk to slip by the guards, you don't have to kill them it's best not to. Get into the ship and take out the guards in ther, again without being seen. Attack the tanks a couple of times and RUN!

Soon your objective is El Hongo, do so. And you win.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-