GRID ALIEN???

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Id'e like to ask a question it may be stupid but grid alien in avp, wasnt the grid on its head caused by the predator using his net thing and burning its head to make that so did u really just make up grid alien for a new name lol????

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

well people have different names for it. THe reason why people call it the grid alien is because its an easy name to remember which alien they are talkig about. The grid alien was also the Alpha drone of the hive so thats what I call it.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

pvthudson, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

When mr anderson was making this movie he knew that all the aliens looked the same except for the queen. So he needed to make some signifigant look for one of the alien so the audience would know him as the alpha male. Technically aliens do not have names, they have a class type, but mr anderson just wanted to show case this specific one

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

well the Grid Alien was a cool Alien he was strong fast and smart he killed 2 Preds!!!!

Elder-Predator, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Now i dont mean to sound mean but i hate the grid alien! there wasnt many preds to begain with and he had to wast 2 of em (but he got his kick) so im not happy being the predator fan that i am!

Im a big fan of AVP and the games

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

grid alien was just a nick name due to the 'grid' wound on his head. thats all.

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron