God of aliens

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok ok I know everyone here likes to be realistc about the alien franchies...witch is kinda hard to do in the first place....BUT in the comic books the original aliens are waaaay narlyer on their home planet and bigger. So say one queen came back to earth and laid eggs and lets just say this is in a alternet time line or something whatever you guys want and godzilla was sleeping and got facehugged (somehow i dunno how he is a big fella and would be hard" but say he did and had a giant alien offspring! how ruthless would that be.....humor me guys alright

Honor and glory

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

It would be a complete oppsite of what aliens are. It wouldnt be able to hide, the inner mouth would be usless, because if it cant reach with its jaws, then it just needs to waddle a bit forward, and it would be rather spikey. Not that aliens cant be spikey, I just cant picture a Godzillamorph.

And it would depend on what kind of Godzilla it was. Would it be Zilla (The American Godzilla) or the lame Japanese one?

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

*crossover alert*

hehe heya...... sasha long time no see.
i know your into the comix, books, and everything so i'll try to contribute. i couldnt even imagine a xeno/godZilla mutation, thats too wild, talk about destruction.
i'm not a fan of crossovers, but i can imagine the parent species of xeno on their 'home' planet must be superior in size, it would be awesome to see scenes of them in any new ALIENS film

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

its 2nd jaw would be useless but it isnt normal for the franchise but it would be awesome!

imagine a giant alien with spikes for spines running at you LOL

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Can I say something? First of all, if the weakling American G.I.N.O (Godzilla in name only) got anywhere near the REAL Godzilla, he would get butchered within minutes. Just thought I'd point that out. Second, niether one can be facehugged. It is impossible, as they are much too big. This kinda stuff is thr reason crossovers were banned in the first place. Don't make us regret lifting the ban.

deathdrop1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hehe, what if Godzilla was face-hugged by an QUEEN face-hugger!?! An overly dramatacally sized Alien QUEEN!... Hell yeah lol.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

It would have to be at least 10 meters to facehug him, and are we all forgetting about this:

http://gojistomp.org/photos/gxm.htm

Take a look at a few of the pics where he's shooing his beam. He's got a pretty simple solution if something latches onto is face... Plus,he regenerates, so even the acid blood won't have a lasting effect. Even if it did manage to get a chestburster in there, it would either 1. Die of radiation poisoning, 2. be incappable of ripping through his skin, or 3. rip through and get blasted. Again, Godzilla's regeneration would repair the damage.

deathdrop1.jpg

*sigh* Deathdrop, I think this is just for fun, so try to stay out of the small technical details, oh sorry, that was probably "Sasha's" line.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Sorry, but as a Godzilla freak, I can accept nothing but absolute victory for the big lug. HAVE AT YOU! HAHAHAHA! I guess I was taking it a bit seriously, but this is pushing it as far as crossovers are concerned. Still, it might be nice for a comic or something...

EDIT: Alright, I take back everything I said about this being goofy after finding THIS gem. Batman vs, Alien is suddenly sounding like a good idea...

http://www.chopperware.com/godzilla54/action/gcomic.gif

deathdrop1.jpg

Sorry I took a while to respond but, you're okay, I didn't mean it as if I were tired of it or angry, it's okay, read my post in you're "Am I Being Too Harsh?" topic, unless you already have.