Gamertags

voodoopredator, Yautja, 14 years ago

If you've got an xbox live gamertag and are online freqeuntly please post it here.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I think that would go for PS3 and Wii tags, too (but who the hell plays the Wii anyway, amirite?)

If you add me, be sure to tell me who you are. I'm almost sure Stalker joined my party once and started saying my name - I didn't know who he was at the time and I was really freaked out, especially since one of my other friends was with me and freaking out, too.

iKung Fu Jesus (because I was really into the abridged Avatar series on Youtube).

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gamertag: Quintpl Amputee

I had to cut "Quintuple Amputee" short because of character limitations. But it works, mainly just one of those "wtf" names where stupid people think ive had 5 limbs amputated.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Caedus428, made back when I was into Star Wars. I look back upon those days with humor and mild disgust.

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 14 years ago

I don't have XBL (lazy to pay), but my PSN is monkeycawk (don't ask).

Peterson, Yautja, 14 years ago

MPetersonM is my gamertag but yeah if you wanna play hit me up sometime.

killswitch, Yautja, 14 years ago

CreamCrackerz

Killswitch, is that XBL or PSN?

killswitch, Yautja, 14 years ago

XBL, sorry i didnt specify. Nice to see you again mate

Heh, nevermind, most of the others don't specify either. It's nice to see you too, btw.

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

Don't play Xbox360 or PS3, but if anyone has Steam, my nick is - Delta [J-Server].

And for CoD4 its: Delta aswell, you'll usually find me kicking around on a wonderful server called 'Denvers Fun Server'.

For Live - my Gamertag is TriggerHappy, send me a PM sometime and we'll have a game or two.

/Regards.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

assassin

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 14 years ago

terminator9912.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 14 years ago

terminator9912.

giger, Yautja, 14 years ago

mine's fuck me