CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

On AVP Lex shot the alien in the head with the thing they used to pin lights with when scar and Lexs was trying to get out of the cave acid shot out everywere

But Navyspaz is right AVP was more of a "cool" moive than a good moive I dont think the director can even spell predator

Guys the alien acid is BLOOD!if there wasnt acid it its head it would sure soon die it has to have blood in its head its like human saliva its a acid to but it doesnt burn our skin its just defends mechanism that it burns through every thing but Alien DNA

P.S Scar was a boy

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait a sec, this arguement is pointless. We all know they have acid in there heads. If you don't believe me I have two words for ya: Grid alien. The only reason Grid alien was able to beat Celtic was because of the acid IN HIS HEAD. Without it he would've been royally f*cked

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol ha true.and we all forgot about that.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've put some thought into your questions Nostromo, and I think I have your answer.For your first question by now we all know that Predators breed Aliens so as that they have what was a controled population of prey to hunt every 100 years. Therefor they must have accounted for the acid blood within the Aliens bodies, and therefor created their blades with acid resistant materials. Now on to your second question. Yes Aliens do have acid in their heads. In fact the brain is actually encased in the acid as I guess a kind of protection. Therefor the producer was most likely write with the wrist blade not melting, but wrong with the fact that there is acid in an Aliens head.

The enemy only has one weakness and that is fear

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Okay...I don't quite see how this was extended for so long, but xenos have acid in their head.

However, I would like to turn my proverbial eyes onto what Switcher is saying.

I never said that xenomorphs don't eat. They do.

Xenomorphs do not breathe. That does not mean that they don't have the same living requirements of all other organisms.

All organisms need three things to survive: Food, Water, and Shelter.

A xenomorph eats, therefore it has food.

A xenomorph acquires the moisture it needs from its food, therefore it has water.

A xenomorph must rest from time to time, therefore it has shelter.

However, xenomorphs do have blood, acidic or otherwise, in their heads. All organisms with a central nervous system, xenomorphs included, must have blood flow to their brain in order to survive. Without blood circulation, a xenomorph would die.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know if a large sharp piece of glass came down and did a perfect, clean slice straight down the middle of something like your nose, blood wouldnt pour out.(right? saw something about it on one of the discovery channels)

Now if thats true then it would be the same with Scar- fast, clean, luckily aimed slice = no damage cause no blood comes out.

Or maybe the wristblades were lined with something which made the blood coagulate extremely fast. or it could just be a mistake.

As for the second question, i have no idea. maybe the combi stick was acid proof.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol Crow i didnt say that you claimed they didnt eat ..... All you said was they didnt breath

The officail "Ripleys report from the mnovie Alien said the Alien has no nutritional needs

And Respiration is one of the eight attributed we apply to all living life forms to make them what they are ...... You dont have an answer for everything ..... remember the fill makers didnt have to think everything through...... remember when they made alien im sure Ridley wasnt thinking about the prospect of us fans examining every aspect of the film and their creatures