Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea, we got plenty of aliens out here in AZ. They come in various sizes, adn come in many shades of brown haha

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats cool, I have only known one person that has ever seen an E.T. And it is a close to what my friend said his alien looked like except for the colour of the skin which was a greenish-grey colour and had no mouth that it he could see of. Other than that he said nothing cause he was sweeting like mad. He was truly scared and as pale as a ghost.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't believe that aliens visit earth, I'm sure there is life somewhere in the universe but they don't have space ships that come here. But I saw something too. At about ten at night my friend and I were in my backyard. Then we heard something moving through the trees but I thought it was my dad. He went into the woods alot to clear land. So me and my friend go in the woods and we saw a humaniod shape with gold eyes. We only saw it for a second, it was going into the deep woulds but we ran like hell! I don't talk about it much becaues people think I'm kidding but we did see something. True story.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Sceptical believer here, first I have too see it then I must make sure its nothing from earth. perfect example of this was on discovery channel.

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I totaly understand Lone hunter. Thats how i felt untill it happend. And to blade, The one i saw didnt seem like it had a mouth.

That is interesting, no mouth. I wonder how it communicated with others of it's kind

Telepathy?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Telepathy???? C`mon!!! Do you realise the lack of intimity in telepathic communication? There is a chip that you can implant inside your body and another chip inside your wife`s body for example, but then you can`t control which of your sensations or thoughts are transmitted to her! But seriously, telepathy would be unreliable, and if you mean telepathy as magic, well... I`m not saying this because i belive that aliens are roaming around our planet, but as beliving it to be possible, and in that case... They could be speaking in ultrasounds (or whatever they`re called in english) and that`s why you can`t hear them, and that could be a reason for dogs and other animals to become very agitated when a so-called extraterrestrial is close...

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

some how DW made that sound not only logical but also very... how would you say it?.. ah resonable.

Well why not some form of sign language

Sure telepathy is unreal but people thought otherthings where unreal.... But telepathy accualy goes over the top, mabey there mouths are just small so u cant really see them.