Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
CLAN BALATU: calling all members
killer45
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
I challenge all
bug-hunt
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
Hay killer 45 stop filling up the board with new topics just go off of one of your old ones or one that people are talking / posting on. It makes it easyer for people to chat on just one topic.
Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!
killer45
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
hey thanks
I challenge all
bug-hunt
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
no probs ;) any probs drop me a shout
Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!
killer45
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
O.K I just want to know where everybody is
I challenge all
AlphaAlienHunter
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
yeah Ill be in the new clan
Shibby!
K20A2
,
Undefined
, 21 years ago
I see you use Balatu. Good choice. I am ready to join. Let me know what I need to do.
add reply
Reviews
Kindred (Predator)
Comics
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Games
Criminal Enterprise (Aliens)
Books
Alien 3
Comics
Dark Horse Classics (Aliens vs. Predator)
Comics
Sacrifice (Aliens)
Comics
Predators
Movies
Predator: Concrete Jungle
Games
Resin
Theories
Havoc (Aliens)
Comics
South China Sea (Predator)
Books
Batman Versus Predator
Comics