Check This Out

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Pure Awesomeness

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

That Predator just got fragged like a bitch.

yup and the same for the marines to lol

Yeah it's good to see the Aliens aren't underpowered, lol.

yea this game is lookin to be very awesome and very well balanced

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Crap dawg, i love the living hive effect. Know what i mean, Aliens hanging idle on the hive looking like just another part of the wall, then suddenly you find out that the wall is coming to kill you. It's one of the things i really liked about the second movie and the hive concept.

Well like I've said in previous threads I don't particularly 'adore' the hive concepts as it makes the Aliens out to be nothing more than space bugs, which they're so much more.

crisjamespuinta, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

hi my friend im cris james rupinta

They're not very much more. They're just very smart bugs.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Which is debatable, really, since the original Alien had no queen...

Which is debatable, really, since the orginal Alien lay no eggs.

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

but now they do right?

The original Alien turned Dallas into an egg ;)

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

...Which was cut from the film.

Although its in the Directors Cut deleted scenes.

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hmm, for all that the creators said about how they would reduce the speed of the Aliens in this game, doesn't anyone think that the Aliens here move alot faster compared to AVP2?

Please do explain to me how you expect a human to turn into one of those little eggs. Even if you'd argue that it would take a very long time to completely morph a human into a completely different organism roughly the size of its head, it would make th Alien completely retarded. It would be like me being at war with Germany and raping one of their women, hoping to make babies that will join my army. And don't forget that by this theory, the eggs on the planet would have probably been made from Jockeys, who are about 6 times as big as humans. My opinion, two different kinds of eggs. Plus you'd be assuming that they need to use one human to make the facehugger, another human to host it. Not really efficient. The only egg that would be important enough to waste a breeding resource for being created would, logically, be that of a queen that would later lay drone eggs.

And about the speed, maybe the video is fast forwarded. In any case, less speed = less fun when it comes to aliens. They don't really have the luxury to move slowly.

Sorry double post :P

If you watched the Alien Directors Cut, you'd see what I meant.

Dallas was becoming a huge egg.

I know he was becoming a huge egg, i think you didn't quite read what i was saying. Are you suggesting that Jockeys become smaller eggs that the much smaller humans? I know that Dallas was becoming an egg, but by either evolutionary logic or military logic, it could only be the egg that would birth Queen or something similar.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Aliens Suck,

But that clip was just awesome!

no that vid wasnt fast fowarded thats the great insane speed of the aliens, id like to see a pred recover from being hit from behind moving at that speed. other than that i really think this so far is the best trailer for the game wat bout everyone else

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Well my favorite trailer would be the one that shows the marines not getting owned and finally kicking ass. Unfortunately that trailer has not been released yet, so I'll have to say this one.

It's good to hear about the Alien speed though, as I was afraid they would nerf it. From the looks of it they got a much needed speed boost since AVP2 which is great.