Character discutions

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

this topic is for talking about character discriptions.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

my character with out the armor is in my Avi.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is in my profile but....
'Fast, light, agile. My mentor challenged me to excel in the uncommon. At a young age I was taught to succeed, you must have something others don't have. It was here that I started my regimen of self-discipline with the careful guidance of Ad- Hreyo and his physical and mental drills that ultimately tuned my body and mind. For years, after my daily schooling activities, I joined my mentor at his training yard where he guided me, trained me and encouraged the silence. His training tuned me into an acrobatic style of melee combat. I was trained to use my natural jumping abilities, and enhance balance and stealth in my attacks. I learned to use my first combi-stick to elevate and accelerate my body in aerial maneuvers that extended my range of attack. Through the years I managed to obtain a customized combi-stick that was blunt on one end and bladed on the other. With it I continued to train in sudden, quiet, elevated attacks from above using my combi-stick to propel me into the air. I continually train in this unique style to keep my skills sharp.'

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

A tall muscular male Pred with black armor with a custom sword on his back, yet silver in some places of his armor, and a "Ryu Hayabusa" like thing on the forehead of my helmet. My Pred would be your typical Pred that you really don't want to piss off due to being so muscular, however when the times come I would be quite 'Ninja-like', meaning swift, punch/kicking, flips, backflips, jumping and rolling around and gymnistically athletic during those moments. However most of the time I would just be that big badass pred that no one likes the idea of pissing off. That good enough?