AVP2 Novel!!

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey guys i just got AVP2 on DVD,so im creating a novel!

Aliens Vs. Predator 2
The novel

Chapter one: a curse unleashed

Inner space…a ship appears, traveling through space, scar is lying on a ceremonial table, dead. suddenly a Predalien bursts out of his chest, it unleashes a large roar. Another Predator is cutting the skin off his trophy, suddenly he is attacked and killed by the predalien. The shipmaster hears it and starts running, he sees his clan mate dying, switches vision modes and sees the Predalien. Immediately his plasma caster fires off multiple plasma rounds, narrowly missing it as it runs away. The ship plunges into the Earth’s atmosphere.

“Steady, steady†the dad tells the kid as he hunts an animal. Suddenly a noise comes from behind, they turn only
To see what appears to be a meteor.

“hurry dad, it’s this way!†the little kid shouts, running as fast as he can. They arrive at the crash site shocked to see it’s no ordinary meteorite.

The predator wakes up, he sees face huggers crawling out of their chambers. He tries to activate self destruct but is killed before he can finish it.

The dad and kid start running, Sniper rifle in hand. Suddenly the small kid trips and gets behind a rock, the dad surveys the area. Suddenly a face hugger comes out of a nearby bush. “watch out!†the kid exclaims. His father turns and shoots the face hugger as it is in mid air, but he is not so lucky as the acid blood of the face hugger falls on him and burns his hand off as he grunts. Suddenly he is face hugged. The kid looks over the boulder at his dad, when he too is face hugged by a face hugger out of nowhere.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

where'd you get the dvd?

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can think of three explanations for this.

One, you have gotten the AvP2 game and are accidentaly calling it the DVD. Two, you have purchased a pirated copy of the movie. Three, you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

no i think he knows what he's talking, sounds like the movie to me.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

He could have seen the first five minutes online or just have gone to the theatre.

*angry look* oh you're good.

Leandros88, Undefined, 14 years ago

yay i finally found the account i had a year ago! this is it, oh and yes i have the pirated version. i cant believe i found this! this is so awesome, brings back memories.