avp fan film

cleticyautja, Yautja, 13 years ago

unlike some of the fan films this one dosent contain scenes from avps films mixed up.

but the pred is a complete badass and he can do matrix.

http://vimeo.com/11569380

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

The only part of that that i didn't find boring was the ending credits. On a side note, it's a bit better than AvPR and certainly better than anything Uwe Boll ever made.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright let's take some snacks and watch the show :D

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Pred was overpowered, but the effects were pretty cool considering the budget they must have had.

Leeta, Yautja, 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this fan film. Thanks for sharing. <3

This truely was nice :D
Indd thx for sharing.
I don't think the pred is very overpowered just experienced but at the end while he fought the queen that was like what ??? Queen how can you miss him ???

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Pred wasn't experienced, he was stupid.

Seriously, i don't think a pred would weld his way through a ship. That isn't very quiet nor stealthy.
Fits more for a USCM boarding party imo...
By the way- why the fuck did this pred activated his cloaking device as he was chasing a xeno? Xenos don't have eyes... well i guess he'd expected to meet some humans.
Sadly he forgot to activate his cloaking device when the human finally appeared... and he had about two minutes time for that while the human examined the dead predalien. Must have been more interesting to stand around like a dork, waiting for the human to nail himself with bullets.

But it was a good clip. Funny gags. Really impressive for a non-professional movie, especially the effects and anmations.

mr_loco, Yautja, 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this fan movie! It was so far the best fan movie I've seen and I gotta give props to the dude who made it all on his own with very little budget and doing it on his own spare time! I think he did an amazing job!

Well the boss predator called him to solve this problem for him so maybe he was just a warrior who had to act fast and that's wy he rushed to hole ship.
He seemed very experienced with hes weapons he had hes own custome blades and stuff hes spear was different so this guy is just a problem solver for the honored ones. And indd wy dind't he cloaked when the human showed up ???

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

The aliens were all like "herp derp the predator isn't trying to hit me back so i guess i gotta wait for him to hit me back or something."

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

I liked it a lot, it certainly beats AVPR hands down. Definitly worth watching.

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

its okey i guess exept onley the guys in the video talked and the graffics were chessy but i guess thats all you can do with that kind of buget