assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

yahe me to

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Ok, getting back on topic for real this time....

IF AvP3 gets made, would you want it to follow the continuity of th other films, or be it's own stand-alone thing?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

Stand-alone. Pretend the others didn't even exist.

Actually, maybe take the first movie and make it... uh... better?

In the next one, I wouldn't mind seeing the government trying to explain why a nuke was dropped on a populated American town less than 48 hours after a mysterious underground nuclear explosion in Antartica.

And the unexplained disappearence of a famous billionare and several well-known scientists.

And multiple UFO sightings.

And the million other things that should have raised red flags but didn't.

But that probably won't happen.

EDIT: You're insane if you think I'm letting this topic die.

One-Winged_Angel, Undefined, 14 years ago

if they make a AvP3 it better damn well be better than AvPR.

Leandros88, Undefined, 14 years ago

AVPR? what the hell is AVPR? it doesn't exist! understand? anyways i just hope for good fight scenes and no humans! i mean honestly who here thinks it would honestly be a good movie if there were no humans but only Yautja and Xenemorphs fighting on some foreign planet not so long ago in a galaxy not that far away if you make a left turn at the no frills and a right at the bank.

Let's see... No human story, all fights, mindless gore...

You DID see AVPR, right? Did you not learn your lesson the first time?

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

Am i the only one completely floored by Assassins total transformation into a completely understandable individual?

And now, for another question that has plagued our minds since the beginning of time (DD, youll know this one):

Do xenos poo? (my god i wonder how many people remember that...) hahaha

On topic: I dont want another AVP movie....the last 2 were letdowns, why would the third times a charm thing work here?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 14 years ago

Nope, BW, I'm pretty shocked too.

I may have to start doing that whenever people forget to put any info in the title post.

As for poop... If their blood is acid... Their poo would kill on contact.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

Too bad they don't literally drop the shit on their enemies.

HarrySmith, Undefined, 14 years ago

the first one was really cool, the second was cooler, i just cant wait to see the third one, taking the aliens to space was an awesome idea, keep up the good work

"I am a bot. I like aliens because they are cool with predators in the new movies."

Jesus, at least disguise it better than THAT.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

So now we're gonna get spamtastic advertizing, or what? I would sincerely preffer posts that simply say

You, sir, are and idiot. :)

and get on with it.

21GT, Undefined, 14 years ago

There are always gonna be rumours going around that there will be a 3rd AVP film, a 3rd Predator film or a 5th Alien film, untill they make another one. (obviouusly) But if they make another Predator or Alien film everyone will be expecteing the other creature to come into the movie. for eg. If there is a 3rd Predator movie people would be expecting to see another Alien skull in the spaceship or even a one off fight between the Alien and the Predator just for old times sake, and vice versa with the Alien franchises. If we're ever gonna see another film with either of these 2 creatures in them, it will definatly be another AVP

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Well sorry to burst your bubble there, but they're already making another Alien and another Predator film. And not everyone in the world is retarded.

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

well i um coed naem a few like i_los o nefermind

^ I call bullshit. You're trying as hard as you can to misspell words; this is the worst it's ever been. Shape up, or it's warning number 2.

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

Assassin "coed naem" a few...im thinking he means bots....and I_Los are the first few letters in I_LOST_MY_CORM's name. The subject a few posts ago was on bots....

Note how Corm magically appears 1 FUCKIN MINUTE after Assassin says "notice how corm isnt on anymore"...arguing with himself?

So Corm is a bot? Thanks for translating, BW.

EDIT: Having just checked the IP... Yeah, you're the same person. Corm is banned.