Any play on Howrse?

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

I was just wondering since I have account of Howrse. My screen name is Ladylioness and my two affixs are AVP:Blade Hunters, Lycan Steeds!, Blue Monn Okami and Dragons Pride! And I have a Throughbred mare on the site Named Predator's Requiem.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

So what you're saying is you're an overenthusiastic 14 year old version of Predess?

Something like that lol! My friends on Howrse are hyper also, I'm usually hyper. So is anyone doing anything for SuperBowl? Becuase I'm gonna try to stay online most of the day.

Are they doing a Predator 3 and Alien vs Predator 3? Because I went to one site an looked and they said no and another one that said yeah.

I don't know for sure if they're still making Predator 3, but i sure hope no one's gonna make an AvP3 movie.

What is howrse, a gaia for horses, or horse-obsessed people who think riding a horse is a sport?

Also, do what my sig says and read the rules.

To bad Paul Anderson did't direct AVP2. He directed the Resident Evil trilogy and all theose were good, and so was AVP. If anyone could pull off an AVP3 it would be Paul Anderson bu to bad someone else directed the second one. Predator 3 would be ok I mean thef= first one was good the second one was ok so mabe a third one.

Howrse is actually a sim game you can train, breed sale and buy horses.I think horse riding is a sport and I'm horse crazy, I haven't riden since I was eight though.

Good rules by the way!

This is me backing out of a conversation with someone who liked AvP and who thinks horse riding is a sport.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

Ridding horses aren't a sport, its freedom.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

don't take this the wrong way wolf. BUT, the pictures in your sig should be predator related, and its supposed to be 460 by 130. Like mine and Deaths signatures are.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

Thoroughbred is a glorify quaterhorse, and what no paso finos?

Yeah, thats all I have for you kiddos right now. Ah yeah and please try to keep on topic with theme of the site, I see how the names sort of tie in.

oh ok no problem. And no hworse doesn't have paso fino's yet they have perruvian pasos.

has anyone read Alien vs Predator:Prey? I bought it last year and I must say one thing: AWSOME! Great writting!

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

I don't have an account but I usually hack my cousins account sometimes. She doesn't mind unless I buy a horse then she goes from nice to Ice Queen.

(Man I hope she doesn't see this)

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

What are we talking about again?

About ear wax and peanut jelly.

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

Nice. Did you know if you mix ear wax and peanut jelly butter together, you get a horrifying taste? Which made no sense at all...

Anyway, I don't play Howrse and I've never heard of it.

predatoress, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hmmh, sorry to say horses are pretty much just mettwurst for me... But I think that's acceptable for a predator...

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

or my crazy cousin