Any good (ACTIVE) Avp boards?

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Anyone heard of active avp forums lately?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Such a thing has not existed since the beginning of time.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

A segment of time of at least one hundred years, yes.

Jesus fuck.

Heh you know I actually was going to answer honestly but I had to make the 'hundred years meme' remark after reading DW's post.

Anyway, there's always AVP Galaxy and places like that. Or aLp, but you can't really call that an official AVP forum since there are a lot of other things to talk about.

I don't have many more suggestions in me because I haven't really joined a lot of AVP communities, otherwise I'd be of more help.

I try to stay away from AvP Galaxy as much as possible. I got on Dachande's (member of the admin team) bad side and so I'm sure to get banned if I go back. And what is ALP?

What's aLp? It's only the best freaking web comic ever, that's what. A place so huge that people have been known to explode within the website's walls, only to further manifest into chicken eggs that hold saltwater crocodile babies that will, upon birth, mate with the closest mammalian female in the area.

Over-exaggerations aside, Alien Loves Predator still is pretty awesome. And with a forum full of a diverse set of characters, you really can't go wrong.