an AVP 2 online idea

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering, iwth the whole net play thing, i we, the AVP2.com community, should make a clan, or server (site members only). just an idea. (soz if this is spam)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

We already have a server. It's in the AJL mod though.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

fine then s0ds the server, hows about a clan

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

All this talk of AJL is driving me insane. I know first hand how good it is, but it's pure torture in the fact that there's hardly any use in playing the game with only 5 maps. I tried installing the UMP2 map pack, & it nearly screwed my computer up. Arghhhh, damn AJL.

thorndesignssig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Has already been tried before, a few people joined, it didnt work, it failed very fast.

And AvP2.com server isnt up anymore, I host |RSC|Killing Ground-|AJL| server on AJL mod, which is better, way better.

Infact, I dont even like AvP2, well.... I very highly dislike the game, as much as I like avp, I mostly hate the people who made it what it is now.

IN EVERY SERVER, There is atleast 1 Hacker, flying, morphing to NPC's and queens and stuff, shooting 10 rockets per knife swing, invincibility, speed, aimbot, even crashing servers, AJL mod blocks all that, I promise you AvP2 is a ridiculous excuse for a game. Get AJL mod, Hacks are blocked.

ALL I know about "Hacking" on AvP2, is you need a program called, T-Search, and if you run it at the same time as AJL it crashes the game, so therefor it is impossible to hack on AJL mod.

And its not really "Hacks" they just still call it that, not many real hackers play AvP, their called "Script Kiddies" who download stuff and cheat.

Unless you wanna play with NOTHING but 'Script Kiddies' Dont Play AvP2 Regular, get AJL mod plz, go to the topic "Better Version Of AvP2 Online" to see it.

There are like 5 servers on reg avp, advertising sites on how to cheat, and everyones going there and cheating is taking over the game. So... Never expect to see me playing reg avp again.

If there were no hackers I still wounded host a server due to lame spammers and complaining non-stop of every kill you make. The game is pathetic.

Oh and if you were suggesting lock the server, if by "(site members only)" I have two things about that,

1. No, it wont be site members only, Hackers will hack into it.

2. Only site members who play regularly are me, mishmuf, and skystalker.

NavySpaz.gif

I can still play regular AVP2, although I haven't done so in a while.

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well maybe there should be a AVP2.com server on regular then, if there isnt already.

you still play regular stalk? or is your cmputer still as slow as a "Super glued snail"?

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I can't play the AJL Mod properly, as for some reason I only have about 5 maps, which means I can't even play on most of the standard ones. That fact alone has turned me away from playing AJL.

thorndesignssig.jpg