am i right or wronge

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

in avp i thought the predators only kill people that shout or attak them.

IF it bleads we can kill it

military time

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

hi im back and i thought predators live like 200years and aliens live 24 to 32 houres is it true?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, the aliens have been said to live for thousands of years due to their total resiliance to the most hostile of situations and environments. The predators also are rumoured to live for 100's of years

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

ye but round boy made plenty of f*ck ups in that film, i still stand by my theory and lmfao @ quinn that was a good one

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

who is scar?and i was wondering how longe do predators live and aliens.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

It was because he said some thing about his moma on the way down the sharft thats why he got deaded. Oh it so nice when people who are new just come on and talk nicely :)

transsig.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

YES gest beat the game!

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

if predators dont attack women how come one kicke alexa when she tried to stand up?

24 hour clock is quite popular in the uk. computer are programed with the 24 hour clock.

Two words mate. Paul & Anderson.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

To be fair i dont think he knew whether he was coming or going in regards to the film and the creatures back history, there were so many contradictions in the movie, i've just got the DVD today, i shall watch it tonight to pick it apart a little bit more.....

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Heheheh. Some people just don't get out enough!! Yeah pork chops did muss up that film real bad - oh on a brighter note, check out my new topic i'll be posting in a second......

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Well then that throws all research out of the window then, it's stated in so many sources that the predators do not attack people who pose no threat. There's no sport in it for them. Hence Scar not trying to kill Weyland in AVP.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

didnt scar kill that geeza because he wacked celtic with some wood, shot at him and fell over?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

well, by the time he'd fallen 2000 feet down the shaft he must have broken just about every bone in his body, so really, he posed no threat at all to the preds, but scar, like the moody teenager he is, decided to kill him.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ya same i been on here and been trying to beat avp2 game so i can get exspanson and kinda bore.

Hheheh. Bechool i guess. Oh well, i'm finishing work in a bit anyhow, time to go home and chill. It'll get busier here in an hour or so.....

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

k im here all day till like 1:00 or 2:00

You're in the US right? I'm in the UK, it's 15:48 over here. We've got a whole lot of members on here from all over the world.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

k thanks but i was wondering how old are you becuse i thought people would not be on.

Ooooo. I'm old. 24. I'm at work. Not many people come on here during the days, they're either at work or at school/college.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz