Alien vs Predator 2: The Movie

Ali3n, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey!! when will the movie come out?whats the story? and everything about it!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The movie won't be condemned in my eyes until I've seen it for myself, so far I'm trying to look to the positive side of it & hope they stay as far away from that Texas script as possible, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

Please, I hope it wouldn't become some type of 'horror comedy', you know what I mean....!

The master pred is back!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

While things are looking much better then last time, we've still got plenty to worry about, in my eyes. Look at the directors. They've done special effects up until now. That will give us fantastic shots, but what else? I'm keeping my hopes up until this thing is out, but Fox does not have my full confidence by any means.

deathdrop1.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

I wouldn't say it was being turned into a teen drama. Let's rmember it's gonna have an 'R' rating, so that in itself is a step back to the roots of both franchises.

As for the script, meh, as i've said, don't beleive everything you read, leaked drafts of scripts always fly around the net eons before the the film is even into production, i'm sure half the stuff most of you have read from that atrocious texas script is nothing but rubbish.

We need to take a step back and think about the positve things - for one, Paul Anderson isn't at the helm, which in itself should give most of us a sigh of relief. We know there is going to be an all out war with plenty of aliens and i'm sure, plenty of Predators - the directors have stated they want to take the same path in terms of action, leaning towards Aliens.
That for sure, cannot be a bad thing!

The predator designs have also been re-worked so hopefully the design will hark back to the less cumbersome hunters from the original two movies.

Anyhow, my fingers are numb so i'll leave this post for debate....ta ta

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Alien_Worrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

well that y im here to kill them and make it better but need to get mad thinking of kittens .....not doing it ummmm chickens with spikes....... that makes me angry ok time to kill the ppl screwing up the movie

You act like we're we're blind, deaf and dumb
Betrayal has now left us numb
We're sorry we can't escape from
This choice now we all must succumb

I honestly don't see how they could make an AVP movie any good if it was set in a modern-day town, it would be completely out of context. Now if it was set in a post-apocalyptic environment after the aliens had completely overrun the city/town, as in the AVP arcade game, then it could actually turn out quite interesting.

thorndesignssig.jpg

well it could b in one of the old abandond town we got plenty or up in a old oil town really nice set up

It doesn't sound abandoned from what I've heard. To me it honestly sounds like they're trying to make AVP2 into a teen drama movie with creatures on the side. Let's just hope they get their heads straight & decide to instantly bin that idea, if they haven't already.

thorndesignssig.jpg

really thay shooting it here in texas muhahahahahaha i shall go there and make it myself if thya start to screw it up *get gun* thay shall not mess it up or my name isent justin wayne layton buhahahahahahaha

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

dont know much do you fastclaw if they based on a comic it would probaly be worse and we dont know what the finished script is

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

Actually Predalienking, from what I've seen so far, the first AVP comic actually looked pretty good. It would certainly be much better suited to a movie than the aforementioned "Town in Texas" setting & script.

Btw, welcome to the site Fastclaw.

thorndesignssig.jpg

FASTCLAW, Undefined, 17 years ago

Its going to be a bad movie if thy wanted to make a good avp thy would take the originl avp comic book that is a good story

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh god. It will be mass chaos. I see it now.

Predator
"The Xenomorph!! Move, kid!"

Little snotty-kid
"Shut up and give me the last candy-bar!"

What a battle it will be. Kid Vs. Predator... and Predator has a low chance of winning.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

...I think I'm getting nightmares.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Hehehe, I can see it now: The climatic Wal-Mart battle scene is underway, both creatures ready to spill each-other's blood, when suddenly, an old lady starts beating the predator over the head with her purse, complaining that he's blocking her from getting her trolley through the aisle.

*Shakes head*, let me just erase that thought from my memory by repeatedly bashing my head into the wall.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Little is known about the movie so far, although it is rumoured to be coming out in late 2007 & be based around aliens & predators fighting in a small town in Texas. Let's just hope that Fox comes to their senses & completely change the supposed script before they destroy both franchises with an absolutely terrible movie.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Amen.

I hope they don't get some stupid ideas about what it would be like to have a group of furious citizens going up against these legendary creatures... it would be like... hmm... Jeeper's Creepers meets the Cave.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Shadowwatching whats with your avatar....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

Hmm... well, let's see. It hasn't come out yet, and not all of it has been finalized. To say the least... we don't know much about its final story line, or when it comes out (though I believe it's around 07').

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/12549.html

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Actually... an abandoned city in ruins with weird creatures... it doesn't sound like anything else but Silent Hill, and many other movies I've seen...