Alien DNA?

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've found some features but I wanted to know which pysical elements does the alien embryo take from its hosts?

I've managed to distinguish these already:-

Teeth -(shape and size of jaw)
Skull shape -(but extended with the aliens patented elongated skull)
Hands -(they have same digits and shape)
Feet and legs -(but im not sure on that)

Thome great info and it explains about the embyro in side the host. But what I was looking for was the parts of the hosts DNA the alien emcompases into itself. Take the basic alien it's teeth are human teeth, it's skull on the rack in Pred 2 is an elongated human one and it's hands are also human like. So it must take these features from the human host. What other features does it take though?

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

uhh yeah i copied and pasted that but the other things about preds and new borns and all that i researched or got info from mags and empire movie magazine :-)

Untitled333a3333s4.jpg
My Horror Site

My Funny Flash Movie Site

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

so you are saying that the alien embryo is change the hosts DNA!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

The reflection of the DNA was a notion presented by Weyland-Yutani's Biological-Weapons division the in 2186 as a mean to explain the Xenomorph capacity to acquire strong anatomical characteristics.

This theory is "impossible", "eccentric" and "foolish". Nevertheless, Dr. Wren and his scientific military team acquired a sample of blood and weave from Lt. Ellen Ripley. These samples had been classified and they were lost in the fall of Weyland-Yutani Corp. These samples had been kept "on ice" after their acquisition by the teams assigned of cleaning the Fiorina 161 prison, that closed in 2179.

Along the following years Dr. Wren and his team studied the samples of blood and weave. What they found was that the embryo of the Xenomorph wasn't the only member of the mortal symbiosis, but the genetic codification of the host experienced a process such that is almost totally rewrited. It isn't yet understood how can a so drastic change occur during a so short period of time (50 minutes or less). As isn't clear what percentage of the genetic code of the Xenomorph is instilled in the host. It is presumed that the Dr. Wren was aware of this and had documentation of its results, nevertheless, these expedients were lost in the destruction of the Auriga. Where Dr. Wren shows that the genetic modifications even affect the RNA of the host, as his DNA. With this alteration the body fluids of the host acquire a lightly lower PH that normal, the immune system of the host is modified to consider the embryo not as a un-native material, but as a natural part of the biology of the host, along with all this there is a total increase in the answers of the immune system of the host, the strength and metabolism both increase.

They can be considered in the medical expedients obtained from Fiorina 161 after the arrival of lieutenant Ripley, in the crashed vehicle "EEV": I diagnosed Lt. Ripley a traumatic disorder caused by hyper-sleep and a short-term illness caused by the sudden and incorrect awake from it. The symptoms extend from coma to confusion, headaches, inflammation of the throat, cough, and/or nausea, depending on the severity of the case. The symptoms can last from 3 to 10 days. They diagnosed the light confusion, the elevated lieutenant Ripley throat, cough, nausea, and the headaches of smaller importance, and also lacerations, break of the blood vessels in the left eye. In a period of 8 hours all observed symptoms except for some lacerations had been completely cured. Nevertheless, the curative capacities of the injuries and symptoms of lieutenant Ripley were not associated with the presence of the of the Xenomorph embryo

Untitled333a3333s4.jpg
My Horror Site

My Funny Flash Movie Site

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow

ok Ive got abit confuzed DO the embry change the hosts DNA?

Yes the embyro changes the hosts DNA to house itself. This can increase the hosts stamina, refelxes and even strength. It also changes it so the body doesn't see it as an intruder and kill it off.

dude and were did u get all that from O_O

alienworrier3pu.gif

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol, i praise your knowledge of this topic =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago