about xenomorph blood

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

whouldnt a way to stop the acid burn is to simply pour a alkali substance over that area to neutralize it? so does that mean since alien skin isnt effected they have their body coated in a alkali substance?

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yup

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I did not understand any of that... what is alkali ? I never heard of that lol. Im a newbie. and Im only 14 >:O I dont know big words.

CorrectOtangMadeSig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

something like that kerrigan the blood is acid or that thing what ever u said some of the other ppl and I call it acid cause it sure loooks like it

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg guys good answer,lol.

actually, ur right in a way kerrigan. a xeno's 'acidic' blood, 'burns' materials becuase they do not neutralize the acid with a counteractive base compound. xeno's tissue produces the correct amount of neutralizing substance. its funny that we consider 'acid' to burn when in fact base compounds are the ones that burn human skin.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

for those that dont no alkali is the opposite of acid like your dish soap for instance when a alkali substance mixs with a acid substance they neutralize eachother. since xenomorphs are immune to their own blood and are kind of glossy i was asking if you think they coat them selves in a alkali substance

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

i actually think that both bases and acids burn the flesh of humans. but i have no clue if a base even exists or has been discovered that would be strong enough to neutralize the aliens acid blood.

"This time the B!tch Is Back