badapple24, Human, 7 years ago

Story is quite good in SWTOR but i couldn't deal with the whole repetitiveness

DeathWraith, Human, 7 years ago

BUT REVAN IS NOT A GRLLLLLLLL

DarkLioness, Human, 7 years ago

Well truck's broken down for the 6th time this year and I'm missing my family's trail ride/family reunion this year and with it an opportunity to more than likely buy my first horse.

Upside: I'm stuck in Louisiana during Mardi Gras, there's a liquor store within walking distance, I have Netflix and I don't have to take any classes right now.

tawganator, Human, 7 years ago

You're living the dream DL.

Me, I'm just glad I don't need the A/C blasting to survive at night now. I can't tell you how great it is to be able to sleep through an entire night after not being able to for almost about a month.

Deathdrop, Human, 7 years ago

When I can't sleep, it's usually because I've been having dreams where people in black robes try to force me into my old school uniform and make me run an obstacle course to prove I should have a job after the great white sharks eat the government, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is: WHERE THE FUCK IS BLOO?

EDIT: OTT 19 will be called "My Hovercraft is Full of Eels." This decision is final, and cannot be rescinded under any circumstances excepting those in which a better title is suggested or I forget and name it something else.

DarkLioness, Human, 7 years ago

Eh well I take what I can get tawg, small victories and such when it comes to trying to get one's life in order and remain somewhat comfortable.

Did someone delete my post? EDIT: Was the site rolled back for an update or something, because everything looks bigger and I think there's another post missing from the video viewing list thread.

Praetorian, Human, 7 years ago

Yes I changed server, sorry for the rollback.

I increased the fonts a bit, it was a bit hard to read on recent screens.

What do you think of the new font sizes?

note: I also updated to the newest PHP version, wich might introduce some bugs.
Report the here.

Should definitely be easier to read with the new sizes, it just had me pressing Ctrl+0 a few times before I realized that I hadn't zoomed in on the page by accident. It also makes the panels on the right of the page easier to notice.

badapple24, Human, 7 years ago

Whats up bros, been a while

-Bloo-, Human, 7 years ago

I'm home sick today. I might rewatch The Matrix.

I had two great links for you, Bloo, but the rollback deleted them.

I didn't even know there was a rollback.

I'm still going through all the old posts though. I just saw the RWBY one with the voice actresses. I'm so surprised those ones are doing RWBY since they're all really well known; Saori Hayami and Yoko Hikasa especially are some of my favorite voice actors in anime. Is RWBY big enough in Japan to warrant these actresses going for those roles? I mean I shouldn't be surprised since it seems like something Japan would be crazy for--but really?

Edit: Oh wow, there were no other links for me other than that. You should link them again, especially if they're Kpop.

@DD: Wow. I can't tell what the fuck's going on or how you learned that Baragon came from THIS thing:

140ae5u.png

But this one looks like Anguirus to me:

qqpabq.png

Also have you seen Shin Godzilla? I haven't... I meant to buy tickets back in October to see it in a cinema but I forgot because I'm fucking stupid. I mean it's probably out on blu-ray by now, but

Been waiting for my chance to watch Shin Godzilla. As soon as that gets out on blu-ray I'm going to be all over that. So I just watched Logan, good movie. Plan to watch Kong and maybe the SAO movie on Thursday. Hope they are good.

I would read a 4-panel comic on the life/adventures of Godzilla's shin. He's close to the ground and he sees the death and destruction around him and can only communicate with other monster's shins. Also his name is Steve.

"I'm sorry, Marlow! He's making me kick you again! He's making me kick you!"
"Not in the face, not in the face!"
"You don't have a face, Marlow, you're a shin!"
"God damn it Steeeeeeve!"

LOL :D

Just came back from watching Kong: Skull Island. I fucking loved it and can't wait to see him again in 2020 when he fights Godzilla.

Oh man I can't wait to see Skull Island. I'll probably get to do that either next weekend or the weekend after.

@DW: I don't know much about Nice Assorama except that I like Blind Ass Girl and Not Blind Thigh Girl. Aside from their being hot, the aesthetic of their designs is really pleasing.

The gameplay looks really solid too. Definitely on my list of Games I Would Play If I Actually Played The Games I Bought.

Yea, well, you know, I wish you'd commented on Johyun's legs and Subin's song, BUT WHATEVER.

Also should have mentioned that there is post-credit scene at the end of Kong that is a must see. So up next is Power Rangers and Ghost in the Shell. Please let these be awesome.