-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

YOUR MOM SAYS I GET IT RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok, let me stop you right there.

BTW: I am completely serious.

I completely find Your Mom jokes offensive, especially since like 3 of my friends lost their moms all within a year.

So I just ask, do not make anymore, anything else is fine, just for some reason I don't like Your Mom jokes.

Somehow I saw that coming with this one. Don't worry, mom jokes are off-limits in asshole-offs with you.

Here's a new rebuttal:

HAHA, 'NEXT TIME'? AS IN SOMETHING THAT'S COMING? LIKE A PENIS?

HAHAHA, YOU SAID COME, LIKE CUMMING, LIKE AS IN AN ORGASM, LIKE AS IN SEX, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHA

Haha

haha

ha

*starts crying*

You cannot hope to out-dick me in a dick-off. I am simply the best there is.

Lets try.

DICK OFF TIME!!

Damn, son. Did you hear that? That's the sound the dick being sucked even BEFORE this dick-off started. I am just that good.

How about the sound of the dick being sucked before there were even dicks to be sucked, even before the big bang.

BANG!!

Dicks were being sucked even before dicks and sucking dicks was a thing. (huhuhuh thing)

Dicks were being sucked before they were even being sucked before they even existed, before they even were sucked, before there was anyone to suck them.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

"You all better duck because when I turn left, I don't wana hit anyone of you with my massive dick."

Yea, I'm not good at this....

*start stuffing self with pizza*

It is okay, just make sure you don't use any stringy sunscreen from now on.....

Get it?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is this gonna be like that last genital related conversation?

I honestly don't know what you're referring to. I don't mean to be a dick, 'cause honestly, this just sucks.

It sucks balls.

DIRTY DIRTY PUBIC HAIR IN THE SOUP DIRTY ASSHOLE TOMATO LICKER

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo, I think it's time I did this for you. Let it go on record that you have the thousandth post.