Book Titles finalized finally...Important Update PLEASE READ

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

OK and here they are these I believe will be the titles of all six books, of course I still want everyone elses opinions.

Book 1
Genesis:
Gateway of Beginnings

Book 2

Hive:
Mind of the Alpha

Book 3

Shadow Serpents:
Unseen Horrors

Book 4

Hunter's Moon:
Red Moon Rises (formly Pale Blue Moon)

Book 5

Balatu:
For Blood and Honor

Book 6

Ragnorock:
In the end...

Let me know what yall think of this selection I am quite fond of them. Like I said before the books 2-5 are about each clan mainly there will be mention of the other clans but it will tell the story of how they arrived on the planet and what courses they took to get there, basically a history in a since. And for you Rogues out there you will be mentioned heavily in both the Hunter's Moon book and Balatu book. Again let me know what you think of them and especially what you think of your clans book title. Thanks...

K20A2

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

sounds cool good job

THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED

thanks guys, its because of yall that this project has started and will become successful, and because of everyone on the site that inspired me to write them. I just want to say thank you to everyone for giving me this opportunity to do this for everyone. Think of it as me saying thank you for all your support and believeing in me as your Elder and for everyone else your kindness and just the pleasure of being part of the site. Thank you, and DAVEBERG, my friend he has inspired me the most. Just want to say thank you bro and dont know what I would be doing if it wasnt for yall lol. Thanks

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

That sounds great bro. Great job

Predator_sig.jpg

allsome dude i cant wait!!!!!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

K20A2 man thats cool

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor. My mask is acid proof.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yo K, dude, thanks for the shout out earlier in the post, you more than welcome. As for the idea, it's fantastic, you've got the ok from me to do what you wish with this, it's a pity i don't have any time or i could have helped you out on it. As for writing in or out shadow serpants, i leave that to you, angus alien is looking to assume command of the broken clan to try and fire them up again.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

And we in turn thank you K20 for making this for us. This is obviously a lot of work but continue and your efforts are sure to be greatly rewarded.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

k20 im probibly gunna sound stubid but explain these books like what r they about.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 19 years ago

i like my clans book and the others are cool.

sure thing Quinn let me break it down step by step for everyone.

Book 1- Genesis: Gateway of Beginnings

Book 1 will be the opening scene for all of the arrivals of the clan. This is where we will introduce each clan and the members. But we will only scratch the surface of the history and how they have come to where they are. It will also set up the battle that will take place in the last book, but not to worry there will be battles and the beginning of the last battle will start at the end of the book.

Book 2- Hive: Mind of the Alpha

Book 2 will go deep into the world of the Hive (the clan the Hive that is) it will take a look at its history in general and it will give details of each member that wants to be included in the book. How The Hive rose to power as the most dominant Hive in the galaxy. And the brutal and cunning leadership of daveberg and his commanders. How they absorbed each and every other Hive they encountered or destoryed the weakling ones in their path. Also each battle that will take place on the present planet ZX2(that is with the approval of the mods and the other members. Each Xeno will be given a detailed history of their birth and their kills how they achieved their rank and so on. This book will end with a summary of the battles and a individual account of each fight each member has on the planet ZX2.

Book 3- Shadow Serpents: Unseen Horrors

Book 3 will be interesting to say the least. It is the tale of a bunch of outcast Xenos and how their struggling clan(hive) is on the brink of destruction, and their acension to glory and a murderous power within the galaxy. How the other Xenos drove them alway and how they came back with power to rival the other Xenomorph hives, and their uneasy but important alliance with The Hive (davebergs clan). Again they will recieve the same treatment with the history and detailed describtion of each member ending with their battles on the planet ZX2.

Book 4- Hunter's Moon: Red Moon Rises (Name changed from Pale Blue Moon)

Book 4 will give a detailed account of Deathdrop and his ilk and this will be the introduction of the rogue Predators. They will be mentioned and only mentioned in the other books to keep them in the shadows kinda like figments of your imagination. This will tell the story of Deathdrops glorious raise to power and various battles with the Rogue factions. Account for also the many times Hunter's Moon battles the infamous The Hive (davebergs clan). Again they will get the same treatment the other clan books got history, detailed character analysis, etc.

Book 5- Balatu: For Blood and Honor

Book 5 is the sad and tragic story of K20(me) and how he was betrayed by Quickslash and Shadowblade. How his clan was hunted down to the brink of destruction. And how he watched through the ages as every Elder was Killed again and again by the Rogues that betrayed him. How he fights to regain his lost memory, and at his final moments he meets two great warrior hunters the doctor and P R E D A T O R. How he notices in them what he sees in himself and how he assends to the Elder position. In between all of those events we will give detailed anaylsis of each clansmen battles and trageties. K20s many fights with the Rogues, etc etc. And the triumphant rebirth of Balatu after it was nearly wiped out. Again ending with K20 and his ilk fighting on the planet in the final chapters. Detailed analysis of each member, and history etc etc.

Book 6- Ragnorock: In the end...

Book 6 will be the longest of the books. Very long to account for all of the clans actions and how they affect what is taking place on the planet ZX2. Their will be more story development but will be ended in a glorious and terriflying battle. Yes some will die, unexpected things will happen and I hope it will capitivate all of you and everyone that reads it. I want this to be the turning point for Alien vs Predator illitrature. It has been so bland. Garbage to say the least. I hope to spark interest in a new generation in the franchises. Book 5 will be shocking to say the least. I want everyone to help with the development of the books, I will give up to date information and show everyone what is happening. Remember these are your characters you have a say on how they live and how they lived. And their destiny is in your hands. Each and every person will recieve full credit for the particpation. Artwork will be very important Iseijin and Broken Tusk said they want to submit their work I have seen their work and they will be both rewarded for it. With Praetorian's permission I would like to thank him and alienvspredator2.com for giving me this opportunity to write this. For if it wasnt for each and everyone of you this would not be possilbe and also the great work Praetorian did to give us this site.

Thank you friends, this is for you.

K20A2
Adam Briggs
Elder of Clan Balatu

predsig.bmp.jpg

Thanks Stalker, many thanks...hope you like them when they come out ok I am going to post the sign up today...so if you plan on being in the book sign up.

predsig.bmp.jpg

No prob big dave. Well I am happy that Angus is taking over he will make a good leader and it will give me a lot to write about. Great job Angus, cant wait to see what you do with the clan and in the books hehehe

predsig.bmp.jpg

o ok sounds amazing. but 2 question2 will you ask each preson on how they want their personal histor or will you make it up?
and how do i get these books?

Mysig.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

That's cool. Good job K20.

Hunters or the hunted

of course, I will not write in anyone that does not want to be writen in. That is your choice. I hope that each person that wishs to be included gives me a rough history of them and I will take some liberty and fine tune it. With their permission of course. These books are going to be published and will take a great deal of time to release. I plan having them released like the Harry Potter series. I want to invest a lot of time into each book not half @ssing each one like most people have done to the AVP universe, which has given it some bad rap if you know what I mean.

predsig.bmp.jpg

well sounds great. good job.

Mysig.bmp.jpg

thanks Quinn...I will leave a topic for everyone to sign up for it in the next few days.

predsig.bmp.jpg

well you know i will be there. but 1 problem shadows serpants no one is ever on from there!

Mysig.bmp.jpg

so Quinn you interested in being in the book?

predsig.bmp.jpg

very interested.

Mysig.bmp.jpg