K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

true if that is the case then they will be written out I will await davebergs word on that. Hey do me a favor and ask him cause I sure you will see him before I do, ask him what the situation is on them, and if you see the Shadow Serpents let them know what is going on.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

sure i will make a topic in the HIVE for you about it but you should tell me what i should say.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

sorry double post.
Mysig.bmp.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

ask dave to come to this topic and give his opinion and his permission to use this RPG for the book as the setting and battle situation, and also the matter of the Shadow Serpents concerns me. I hope they will keep it together, I want to include them into the books. Just leave a post asking those questions and for dave and anyone else interested to repsond on this topic if you could that would be great bro. Well I gotta go to bed I will see ya tomorrow, take care bro and goodnight.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

k its done i wont be on in the morning i think so i iwll be on later tomorrow till then tata

Mysig.bmp.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

K20 the titles sound great cant wait to see the finished product

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Sounds terrific. I love what you said about the shadow serpents going extinct (not if I can help it), that’s perfect! Now all you’ve got to do is actually write them. LOL
Good luck man.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif