SIGN-UP FOR the BOOKS

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok guys if you would like to be in the books I need you to sign in here with the name you want to be used in the book weather it is the alienvspredator2.com screenname or something else, or I can come up with one for you if you like basically whatever you want to do. Also if everyone that plans on being in the books provide me with a history of your character detailed or short and simple, I will edit each one a lil bit to make the mesh better. But if you all could do that it would be great oh so we dont clog the boards....email the history to me a [email protected] and include the alienvspredator2.com screenname so I know who you are thanks guys....

K20A2
Elder of Clan Balatu

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

solo_pred, Undefined, 19 years ago

yo sign me up as tracker a lone pred that meets you and helps u. i track my enimys down and never let them escape.

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

sign me up K20 and just use the doctor for my name

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya sure quin im ok with that.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'll be in it and i'll use my screen name except
just put Voltage no 3000 is that ok.

2wristblades,3Discs,1Hammer and electric vision
cloaking device and cloak vision and has lots of
energy and knows how to mantain it without wasting it.

Long live Clan Balatu!

k20 you know i am it in you can do what you want with my character but give me honer and good luck with the book!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

can I sign up u can just put Grid

THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED

no prob

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

Im in aswell as for the history try to give me a history with pred rules seing as we killed eachother in the RPG if thats cool with her. anthing else is up to you.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

sure thing Alien Worrier, ok so everyone knows I might have to change some of the names around to make the book flow if yall know what I mean if I change your name it will not be done and finalized until I consult you first. I hope everyone agrees.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Same here. I prefer to be known as Iseijin (The transalation from Kanji. Iseijin = Alien). I'll e-mail you with the short history and whatnot but I'm sure that just by reading the RPG you have a pretty good idea.

Best of luck with the books!

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'll take my screen name, Angus Alien.

Thanks man.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

alright thats a good start lets keep it going guys I want as many people as we can get thanks guys.

predsig.bmp.jpg

sweet deal ill pick one for sure.

Mysig.bmp.jpg

well i would email you k20 but i dont like to use email somy charecter is dark blue he has a fairly large armoured tail he has a fuw battle scars and he has a regeneration ability were he can heal himself faster than nomal but not alot faster and if i can i would like to have his name as spirit if thats ok
(if the name is not ok or you got more qestoins then just put up a post saying you wont to talk to me and il try to get there as fast as i can) thanx m8

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg

sounds cool we best of luck to you are you releasing them all at once?

Mysig.bmp.jpg

no one at a time, like JRR Tolkien did with the Lord of the Rings and whats her nose did with Harry Potter.

predsig.bmp.jpg

sure thing AVPfreak, no worries

predsig.bmp.jpg

lol no worries i am honored you are taking such an interests in the book. well i am thinking in between 4-5 years for the whole series...books 1 and 6 will be by far the longest they will more than likely take a year to write each then the others I may be able to squeeze two of those out in a year.

predsig.bmp.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

sweet. can mine be nightstrike?

avpfreaksig.jpg

whats your estimation on a time 2 or 3 years or what? sorry if i seem nosy but i love the idea.

Mysig.bmp.jpg