K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

dont know yet still thinking that out...thats going to be the easy part lol writing the books is going to take quite sometime to write and a lot of hard work. I am not sure who to go through as far as a publisher.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

o ok sounds cool how u gunna publish these books?

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Quinn is good and im here oftern enough and ive been here for a while right?

Mysig.bmp.jpg

o ya well i think you will be suprised at how many members of the hive there are alot of new blood.

Mysig.bmp.jpg

ok lets put it this way lol if you are in a clan then you have enough experience to be in the book but if you are brand new to the site just a few days old you need to prove yourself a active member...hope that makes it easier.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

oh yeah definately Quinn you are a shoe in and so are all the members of my clan. but you know I dont want to include any just fresh off the block if you know what i mean.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i will be just fine with my screen name dude

K Grid got it bro. Hey anyone else that reads this and is interested in being in the books post it your clan page that the sign up is going on I want everyone signed up before this saturday I will start the first draft then.

predsig.bmp.jpg

got it solo pred, so bestpred you are Predatorrules lil bro. Nice to meet you I am the Elder of Balatu. Hope to get to know you better.

predsig.bmp.jpg

very cool thanks guys just let everyone know I am needing their names for the sign up oh and another thing they have to be pretty active to be included if you are new to the boards, then you maybe included in the later books.

predsig.bmp.jpg

k well me and pred rules got some history jazz it up make it real cool like i know you can. my screen name is good.

Mysig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

me too

im the bestpred

alright guys got it, no worries Voltage-3000 you will just be Voltage in the books.

predsig.bmp.jpg