Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
Deathdrop
2015-04-06 04:36:07
Yautja
-Bloo-
2015-04-06 06:05:57
Xenomorph
It took me 16 OTTs to win, which is appropriate because 16 inches is exactly how long my dick would be if it were 23 inches shorter.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

-Bloo-
2015-04-06 06:15:18
Xenomorph
"We were discussing the Doom Chickens, if I'm not mistaken."

Oh. Oh, yeah.

Discuss.

DeathWraith
2015-04-06 14:35:07
Xenomorph
It was a worthy win, Bloo. Very good thousandth post. Probably the best so far, given that mine are just "AYYY" or something like that.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
predatoress
2015-04-06 22:13:41
Undefined
There's a competition of who gets the 1000th post? :P

Had to come to tell you that bird brains are incredibly efficient. So if dinosaurs had similar brain structure than birds be very afraid.

*Talks like a bitch who has dealt with them*
DeathWraith
2015-04-07 00:16:32
Xenomorph
Well I don't see why we would be afraid of dinosaurs.

READ THE RULES

skull_ripper
2015-04-07 06:19:13
Yautja
Best Off-Topic thread ever.

And if Dinosaurs were anything like modern reptiles intelligence-wise, I wouldn't be too worried since my bearded dragon poops in his own water dish with a smile on his face, then drinks out of it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
badapple24
2015-04-07 14:12:44
Xenomorph
Well predatoress, did you never see jurassic park

Velociraptors, blah blah blah. I doubt they'd actually be that intellegent. But then, it was 100 million years ago LOL

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
Deathdrop
2015-04-07 16:27:38
Yautja
This is how big Velociraptor actually was, so even if it was super-intelligent... like... It was the size of a turkey and had hollow, lightweight bones. You could probably kill one with a swift kick in the right place, to be honest.

Now, Utahraptor... Utahraptor could fuck up your day.
skull_ripper
2015-04-07 20:21:21
Yautja
The Raptors they made up for Jurassic Park are nearly identical to the Utahraptor. The fun part is that the Utahraptor was first discovered AFTER the fictional ones in the film were used.

The misconception that the Raptors in Jurassic Park comes from a now changed classification. In the Jurassic Park books, the Raptors were the species Deinonychus, which at the time were classified as a kind of Velociraptor, as most of the raptors were classified as such even if they weren't of the Velociraptor species.

So when the films came around, they used the terminology from the books, even though it wasn't accurate at the time, and the kind of Raptor they ended up using turned up AFTER they used it.

So, like, maybe Steven Spielberg invented a new kind of Dinosaur, and God liked it so much he added it back 65 million years ago? Yeah, I'm going to go with that, because it makes ALL the sense. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-04-07 21:27:27
Xenomorph
@DD I see you've never fought a turkey.

@Bloo I wonder if I forgot or just didn't think the new Mamamoo song was good enough to link.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2015-04-08 02:31:47
Xenomorph
Most turkeys aren't that dangerous, but I still won't fuck with them.

@DW: I'm glad you linked it, I like them. The jazz kinda thing they got going on is nice, but that's just 'cause I love jazz.

Edit: Well, I guess the jazz thing is more pronounced in Mr.애매모호, but it's still kinda there.

Deathdrop
2015-04-08 04:42:24
Yautja
@DW: They can't be worse than geese. Geese are pretty much the all-time assholes of the animal kingdom.
Register or login to post
dish network peru kansas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners