DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

That's why I said I took a box to the eye. That arrow thing is a played out now :/

On a serious note that actually did cause some longterm damage. My right eye and right eye lid haven't been the same since that near roll-over. My eye lid swells up sometimes for no reason and it gets really sore and tender. And for a while my right eye was red so that's not good. And it's not allergies, I know for certain I'm not allergic to my pets and I'm not allergic to pollen. The only thing I'm allergic to are Kiwi and I haven't had those since the last allergic reaction I had while drinking a Kiwi smoothie. So when I can I'm going to the doctor again.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Shit. Sorry to hear that.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Is it customary nowadays to ask people if they know about a certain meme before actually making use of it on the Internet?

@skull_ripper
Ay m8 u bettr watch wat u say aboet my fuggin girl groupe m8, i ain't fuggin aronde wit this shit, i'll friggin cut u m8, swear on me mum.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Apparently "taking an arrow to the knee" is a metaphor for "settling down," as in "getting married."

Oh yeah, my ass stopped burning after I passed out from the heat.

All is as it should be.

Shouldn't it be more like "took an arrow to my wife's vagina"?

EDIT: Speaking of, I saw a Little Prince quotes notebook today and I opened randomly to the quote "But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered."

Except it was in Romanian, and in Romanian the word for "watered" is the same as the word for "sprayed", so yeah. It was more like a Little Pimp quote.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I now have a large glow in the dark skull, also the pen of domination.

@DW: Your mom made me swear to cum over every night.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

^^ Over what?

It means he has to patiently observe everything that happens every night and then think back to it, masturbate and ejaculate thinking about it, no matter what it was. Like if he just saw two men walking down the street one night, he has to think about that night and cum over it. And he has to do this for every night, FOREVER.

Jesus, SR, at least have the courtesy to clean up after you're done.

It was an antagonistic joke that utterly failed, And I did clean up, have my cum rag.

Good man.

Hey there, boys and girls, do you know what time it is? Do you? C'mon, say it with me! It's time to...

PROCRASTINATE

=)

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^Oh I do that all the time :D

@Deathdrop

Don't worry I'm sure I'll be ok hopefully. If not, then I have a legitimate excuse for wearing an eye patch over my eye

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

@DarkLioness

If you have to start wearing an eye patch I'm going to end up calling you Captain all the time.

I'm still a little down after the bite. I can run to save my own life and my head still hurts a little. I never want to get bitten by a snake again.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I do something that ends in state..........

Whatever you are thinking is correct.

I think you were supposed to do a prostitute, not a prostate.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Prostistate?

I can dig it.

Prostitute.... prostate? I thought a prostate was a hooker from a specific state? Yes, no, maybe? Or perhaps I'll prostitatelatate that neither are real and I'm really high from all the pot in the air coming from the breakroom at my local Hastings?