DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

For some reason I doubt that. The reason being in that the weather has been worse than usual(or at least in my opinion) so I'm dreading the winter. Except for the whole part about snow. Snow is great. So is holiday candy.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

My butthole tickles.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Whom does it tickle, though?

And yeah, I guess the climates of the southern hemisphere aren't comparable to northern hemisphere climates.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

My brother is home from bootcamp and is now a soldier in the National Guard, Yay!

@Deathwraith: THE 8TH STAR OF NELRAGHTHK.

Shouldn't it be more like a burning sensation though? Is this your way of conveying that you ate something spicy?

The toilet looks like a goddamn warzone.

Well, there's probably all sorts of tiny things fighting over ownership of your poop.

@skull-ripper

Well congratulations are in order I think :)

Deathdrop you might wanna avoid whatever it is that caused...uhh...the itching and that other thing.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^Thanks, I'm very proud of him.

@DD: My anus tingles with rage at your discomfort!

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

What kind of hell have I stumbled into? This is what I get for going straight to the latest page rather than reading all the way through.

Hey hey hey! Long time no see Tawganator :D!

well it's Friday and the Off-Topic Thread is eternally weird so.....expect the expected and the unexpected :/

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Hey DL?

You watch Supernatural? Just asking because of the weird shower topic and you mentioned Leviathans.

Yep whenever I can catch it. In case you're wondering I'm not one of those weird slashfan fangirl types. I just really enjoy the plot of the show.

Lemme guess:

Dean or Sam?

Crowley, Bobby and Castiel.

I'm not much of a "typical" fangirl I just appreciate a good show when I see one. Plus I'm like Deadpool.

@Deathdrop

You ate spicey food or Dell Taco didn;t you?

@DL

Oh good because the rabid ones are annoying.

If you did eat spicey food Deathdrop word or advice:

Avoid all dairy like the plauge! Trust me you'll be glad you did if you heed my advice/warning. If not. Well...grab a blanket and a pillow and camp in the bathroom.

Edit: I've been awake too long.

See you all in the afternoon or later on tonight.

@DW: THEY BATTLE FOR CONTROL OF THE CORN.

I control the corn. I control the sewers.