CM Raven Speculation

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is so awesome that I found it out

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Do you have a source?

I think it might be alien anthology wiki I think! It might be some other sight I looked up but any ways hers a question and awser for you people who ask why the raven isn't a queen and everybody keeps asking me this. The explosion that Ripely caused in the end of aliens gave the raven a disorder that reacted violently, causing it to never grow any bigger than it already is. The other question is Oh shockwave how come it is still alive after 2,000 years? Heres your answer. You see, the deacon alien and the xenomorphs are related, but..... there not exactly the same species. Xenomorphs are created by eggs but the deacon alien was created by the black liquid, meaning that the deacon alien's species probably can live longer than average xenomorphs. correct me if im wrong

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No, I can honestly say I don't believe you.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Not really seeing the resemblance

im sure you will understand soon enough gentlemen . Maybe something else impregnated the engineer instead of xenomorphs. I guess we will find out soon. Your opinions will still be greatly accepted.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I read that article, its just a rumor shockwave. Some fans believe that the Raven came out of the Jocky suit from the ship and was just in hibernation all this time. Another theory is that it was a Praetorian that escaped the destruction of the atmospheric generator and has been hiding out in the ruins of the facility.

Oh that wasn't the only site though bud. There were many others too. Thats just one of them

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sorry to break it to you man, but a bunch of articles on fan sites don't make something fact. I mean there is little evidence to support that theory anyway and is probably just people reaching for an excuse to explain away a silly and under developed part of the game. I mean I know fox said this was an "official" aliens sequel but can we really start trying to shoehorn spitting/bull/raven xeno's into the cannon?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

^Exactly. Besides, there's plenty of evidence from the last 30 seconds of Prometheus alone that debunks this:

- The Deacon is born complete with appropriately sized limbs while a Chestburster, while sometimes born with tiny arms, is not (it's implied that the only reason the Dogalien was born the way it was is because it couldn't escape the dog/ox for some reason).
- While it wasn't pointed out by name (no one actually says "Chestburster" in the films), it was specifically stated that it was the tiny Chestburster that came out of the Space Jockey in the first movie, not a full-bodied Deacon. There was a tiny fracture in the chest/ribs. Had it been a Deacon, the Jockey's body would have been split in half and on the floor.

Not that you're wrong about it being an Engineer-born Xeno, but it that's exactly it - a Xenomorph. Which you yourself have said is different from a Deacon. Honestly, it'd be cool if it was a Jockeyalien. That theory is just as credible as my theory about it being a premature Praetorian.

If someone like Ridley Scott or anyone on the ACM development team confirms that this IS in fact an adult Deacon, then hey, that's awesome. But in the mean time, you should link us to those reliable websites.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Maybe the reason the dog alien couldn't get out right away is because it wasn't designed for animals. It would help with the bio-weapon against humanity theory.

Maybe it had something to do with the super face hugger it was impregnated with. Dont you guys think. Plus, humans are animals. o3o

Also like the runner. Mabye the chestburster looks diffrent from a xenomorph

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

are you suggesting the deacon "chestburster" would look different from a xenomorph one? because that would be the exactly what the deacon looked like in Prometheus. There is zero evidence to suggest that the raven has been created by the black goo. I mean there's no evidence either way really but what you are saying is really making a lot of assumptions and jumps in logic. There's a heap of "maybe" and "could have" in this situation you're pitching.

Like Bloo said, unless you can link to an article with a break down of their evidence there's not a lot to discuss about because its all speculation. But that doesn't mean you can't believe that theory.

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Eai galera eu to escrevendo em portugues pq estou pelo celular

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This whole debate is null and void seeing as both Prometheus and Aliens took place on different planets......

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

awsome i never knew that thanks for the intel.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I dunno, Dave. You gotta consider those reliable sources.

I know they took place on different planets. What im saying is that maybe it was a different engineer who got facehugged some other time after Prometheus.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I guess it's possible, but there's really no evidence to support it one way or the other.