DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Lolz it wouldn't last

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's why its the perfect test!

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

You know what else was scam? The Butt Cream stuff. Some "expert" said to rub some cream on your butt twice a day and your butt would get bigger.

Sure, I'll believe that when my bacon jumps off my plate and does the Harlem Shake.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Butt cream is legit, dawg. My ass? SO cash.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Rampage: If bacon jumped of my plate i'd say oh no you don't or some witty one liner and kill it with my fork, but hey that's just me.

@Bloo: Thanks for the butt cream man. I mean my ass looks great. Unfortunately I have only been getting complements from people I don't want to be getting complements from.

Dronehive, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hehehehehehehehe.

;-)

Now I want pancakes and bacon....

I ate a taco

A taco won't cut it

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER THE BURRITO WHAT THE FUCK.

I am sticking thumbtacks into an empty soda bottle. I will not share it with you. There is none in it. How can I share that which has already been shat? No. Yes?

No.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

UPDATE! APPERENTLY NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT SO... FUCK HIM!

Anyone know where i got that from?

No not really. Although I thought the same thing when I saw that Finding Bigfoot promo on Animal Planet.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im fascinated with Cryptozoology but if the reference is from cable, i won't know it.
This is due to the fact we don't get cable or hi-speed internet at my home because we live on a hill in the middle of a forest. Personally i believe in the possibility of big foot, mostly because they found Yeti hair in the Himalayas.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Hey man i found this bigfoot hair!"

"Can we analyze its DNA?"

"No! :D"

But seriously, It's kind of interesting but the shows are just cheesy.

I watch River Monsters. You can learn a lot from watching that show. Plus just about everything on there is real so that's even more terrifying.

@skull-ripper

They really found Yeti hair? Huh, did they ever get a result back that said it was Yeti hair or was it like the dead mange infested Coyote in New Mexico that someone claimed with a Chupacabra?

And yay it is now Friday.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

They found it in a nest like the ones gorillas make, and yes they did a DNA analysis. Its closely related to both humans and gorillas.

Citation?

Guys, I have a confession to make. I am a gorilla.

I put the "big fucking dick" in "bananas."

How do i know if i'm studying too hard? I've done 36 hours over the past week. I'm going to do do 2 more hours tonight.

You're studying too hard when the question becomes "Am I studying too much?" rather than "Did I study enough?"

Wisdom from a dog-girl-gorilla named Chris Hansen. There is none the wiser.