-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Remember that Roborex thing that also fought crime? That guy... that guy.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Trex for the win!

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well that was all strange

@Bloo

You better not be talking about that damn Dinobot from Transformers.

Oh yeah he was like Jar Jar Binks of Transformers almost

@HR: First of all, the Dinobots were the shit, bro.

Second, nah, I was talking about Robosaurus, who tried really hard to be bought by Pawnstars. He had the soul of a dead kid and fought crime with his dad.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Who wants to know how little a life i have?

I've seen Every Dragon ball Z
Every American Dad
Every Family Guy
Every South Park

One time last semester I rewatched seasons 5-7 of The Office in a single weekend when I was supposed to write a paper that I then bullshitted and got a lucky B- on.

20+ episodes each season. It was great.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

The entirety of Doctor Who (2005-2012) in one weekend.

Good god.

I knew it could be done. I'm gonna do it this summer just to get it over with.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

I beat halo 3 on Legendary in one day. Halo two took way longer though, and halo 4 still eludes my eager hands.

It took about 4 days to get through Halo 4 on Legendary. I could have done it in 2, but what set me back was that on the last level, you have to go through a hallway with 2 Prometheans using Light Rifles, 2 more using fucking Scattershots, and one gigantic asshole at the very end of the (OPEN) hallway wielding a goddamn Incineration Cannon. This motherfucker is guarding the ONLY checkpoint you have in this area, which means if you end up fucking dying, you have start from the beginning of the entire hallway.

I thought the ending was worth it, but holy shit, 343. I know you're trying to step up your game from Bungie, but this was even harder than The Library.

Wait, never mind. Nothing will ever be harder than The Library on Legendary. Fuck you, Bungie.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

POTATO CHIPS EAT THAT STUFF!!!

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, since we are talking records, I beat all three Mass Effects on Insanity in one day, then the next i watched first three seasons of Pokemon, it was a good weekend.

@Voltage: Fucking sick. Don't bring that sick shit in here. Would you kiss yourself with those lips? Absolutely disgusting. My grandma was a potato chip and she suffered every day from assholes like you talking about her condition as if it were something to poke fun at. Goddamn it, I'm tearing up now - my grandma was flavored with BBQ sauce a few years ago and she was turned into a fucking PRINGLE.

Do you know what it's like to be a goddamn PRINGLE???

NO.

FUCKING.

RIDGES.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ omg i cant breath lol

@Bloo

What about Waffles? They deserve love too! You cannot toss Waffles to the side.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

You rubbed the magic banana and get the ability to suddenly go back in time and punch anyone in the dick!

Who do punch and why?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Paul Q. Lesher of Ridgville, NJ on the date of June 11th, 2006.

He knows why.

I want to punch the motherfucker that started the "Shadow/Shrek" trend.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh god why....