DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^You may have one the battle but the war has just begun!

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I shall catch that spider and I shall name him fluffy. And we'll play fetch with kittens in the park (note to self buy a lot of kittens)

I was thinking maybe Mr.Bunny Legs but Fluffy is good too.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

The only way my smut will get bested is if it's accompanied by bad fan-fiction.

And probably also the ACTUAL sight of a dragon dick violating a car rumpus.

^There is now way I'm winning this am I?

Oh wait, what about the Squid thing I posted?

Squidward?

Mybusters already disproved this. But that would probably be the closest thing anyone would come to wondering how the Engineer felt in Prometheus.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did you draw that Bloo?

@Waralien

Ick. Wait that was all a myth? Oh well, it's still creepy.

Ok moving on

Has anyone ever seen a shark in the ocean? Because I haven't and with the trip coming up to the beach(now moved to August due to being stuck in Oklahoma for two weeks) and with it being summer and all I'm thinking about the creatures I'll be sharing the ocean with. Last time my family and I took a trip down the California coast I saw some Pilot Whales and maybe some Humpback Whales(no breaching though because whales don't breach when their calves are nearby). It was pretty cool even though we didn't spend much time on the beach and the beach we went to you couldn't swim because the water was kind of rough.

@SR: Yes, and that's not moonlight on top of the car.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Mordor%27s_DuoSpire.png

At least its not Oklahoma.

Never been out of the state i was born in. But i do know a bit about animals, i think there's elephant seals in the spring. Generally sharks aren't dangerous to people unless their on surf boards, which make them look like seals. Personally i wouldn't swim in the ocean, but your not me, so it should be A-ok. (the picture and caption were something a saw once, if your from there, my apologies)

Bloo, TMI about that car.

@skull-ripper

As for the picture nope I'm not from there, looks kinda depressing. I've been to every state except for Alaska and Hawaii. As for swimming in the ocean I might let my toes get wet but I'm not well going way out in the water. Plus I'm going to a dog beach so me and the pups are just gonna stick to splashing around a little bit. Not really one for swimming in the ocean, I know what lives in the ocean and some of them are things that I don't want close contact with.

Dark, you forget. Its Bloo we're talking about

^Ah right sometimes I forget

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

and galley has RPGs today?

Verily.

I don't think I can look a vehicles the same way again. Especially when they have unexplained white stuff on them....

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

bye galley good RPGs for y'all I go to sleep until afterwards..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^See ya later

@Waralien

Yeah...I don't think I can look at anything dragon related again for a while.