Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

damn right! im old now!

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dude, you age well... By which I mean you're so old you must be good at it by now! :D

Seriously, happy birthday. Many more to you.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@CH: Nah, I don't have it. I'm almost never I'm my home computer till the weekend.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Heh, Happy Birthday to you Voltage!~

You ol' fart.

1qIw7AV.jpg

Kidding, Love You really, just like Bloo loves grabbing my hand in dark rooms~

Wait, if DarkLioness likes everyone here now, can I stop chipping into that future therapy scheme for those prone to overdosing on brain bleach usage?

Honestly, brain massages are a much worthier cause, especially with chocolate sauce involved.

Sauce, EVERYWHERE.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dongs->Birthdays->Brains

This has been the transition so far. So all hail the floating brains!

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Brains are delicious. I say that because I grew up eating weird shit anyway but that weird shit was the best weird shit you'd ever eat. I've even had Gator brains before, they are delicious with hot sauce and rice.

As for chocolate sauce I know of several uses for that. Good uses of course.

Good uses?

LIKE SEX???

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

My brain is a dong and its its birthday, with chocolate sauce.

Edit: and maybe peanut butter?

You're all fucking filthy. We all need to shut up and fuck right off.

By that I mean fuck right off on back here and give me more reasons to dirty this towel of mine.

I am taking detailed notes. Chocolate sauce? Peanut Butter? God, what's next, KY JELLY?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe...

How detailed we talking? like so "the peanut butter smothered the dong brains screams of agonizing pleasure as the chocolate sauce seared its lobes in erotic pain"

Erotic?

LIKE SEX????

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

*summons a legion of land sharks that can run as fast as Cheetahs*

What? I'm just trying to make thing interesting. Oh and the first six people to out run(not out gun or attack) the land sharks gets a prize!

Oh and you have a twelve second headstart, so I suggest you get your butts moving.

@Gaunt

I've always liked you guys but that doesn't mean you guys haven't made me want to use brain bleach before.

@Deathdrop

Oh no not you too!

@Voltage

Happy birthday and for the love of pizza and bacon you aren't old! Oh and you were right about those Dorito Tacos being delicious.

Oh and shouldn't you all be running? I'm already in a safe spot but you guys aren't.

Why run? I want sushi

*starts sharpening knives*

Who wants some?

Sushi?(runs past grabbing sushi while tripping Bloo and DD, then out runs all the land sharks)
You mentioned a prize?

Skull, the sushi is from the land sharks...

I know, but you missed a few. So i still get a PRIZE!

Edit: see that one chunk was still moving! no i didn't move it you silly billy (looks about innocently).

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ah-ah! All good things come to those who wait, honestly. Plus you all did so well againt the land sharks. In this challenge you'll still need to use your legs, but this time you'll be using these babies!

*the survivors of the land shark attack are dumped into a tank full of fish that start to rapidly swim towrds them*

Oh and you might wanna start swimming now because those fish are Piranhas and they haven't had a good meal in almost a month. Oh and I almost forgot.

*dumps a tub of blood into the water that makes the Piranhas crazier than they already are*

You now have a six second headstart! The winner will receive $1 Billion dollars in cash on the spot. Remember only one of you will win.

Thanks I needed a bath

*wiping off all the salt from my body I over saturate the water killing all the fishes*

yay more sushi!

be generous with those billions dude.