LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Minecraft? Really? Just really?

That's suppose to be scary?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ya'll funny!

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pictures a club full of Xenomorphs dancing to the song.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I dance to the theme song for The Late Late Show.

I also dance to this because the beat is so great I just find myself bouncing my shoulders and shaking my hips and waving my arms.

Oh and I found another one.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Doesn't that mouth monster thing just pop up out of no where? That's freaky."

That's why the idea of Slenderman is still kinda creepy to me. Knock the game all you want, but I think of him as a rogue Man in Black - not the Will Smith kind, I mean the ones that have blank faces and have shown up everywhere in history to basically just tell people to shut the fuck up about stuff.

It wouldn't even have to be him, it could be any shady tux guy showing up out of nowhere to tell me to stop talking about that other freaky thing I just witnessed. I mean, imagine it: you see the carcass of an unidentifiable animal on the sidewalk at night, and you shrug it off to be one of those stupid hoax things, when suddenly a really tall guy with elongated limbs smiles at you and, with his face nearly touching yours, tells you, "If you tell anyone about that, I'm going to fucking murder you." And then he orders you to leave - he's not taking one step until you get the hell out of there. And the whole time, his open mouth is staring at you with inexplicable glee.

I dunno, the idea always scared me more than the game or videos did.

^That's why I, depsite having never played Slender before, find Slender Man creepy. Also the fact that he doesn't have eye, a nose or a mouth is disturbing enough.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

In that case both Slender AND Amnesia are rightfully scary. Slender Man comes out of no where and can vanish in the blink of an eye. In Amnesia that monster could either be in the room with you are you IMAGINED it was in the room with you. Also Hospice, another version of Slender Man, is creepy because you have to collect 16 pages. 16! There's this video online of this guy trying to collect all the pages and he only got two pages! Two! Right after the second page he turned around and Slender Man was in the room with him. What also makes Slender Man so scary is the fact that you don't know how he kills you. In Amnesia you kinda have an idea on how you die(duh the claws marks) but with Slender your left with all these thoughts running through your head How do you die? Is your death quick? What is he gonna do to me? Why does he have all of those arms?

See what I mean?

Mincecraft isn't scary at all for the record.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok I edited my post because the link I added lead to the wrong website(and a disturbing Jumping Spider picture). Although the article I meant to submit was about spiders it was about the use of Tarantula hairs as itching powder.

My bad!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I get that about Slenderman, but again, after 50+ episodes of Marble Hornets, you can practically time a slendy appearance based on how the camera is being held.

I mean, how many times are those idiots going to wander through the same woods alone? It's like ever stupid slasher movie, except it never ends; the same people make the same mistakes literally hundreds of times.

That would be bad writing if it were a murderer or something, but it's supposedly a supernatural abomination out to rape your soul. No one is that stupid. I just can't buy the conceit of the fiction any more.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok you do have a very valid argument there Deathdrop.

Countess? That's just wrong.

All faults, pros, cons blah blah aside Amnesia and Slender are great games.

What did Countess post that was wrong?

Quick edit: Oh. Ok. Damn.

@Deathdrop

Good argument there. That is my main reason for usually avoiding any form of "slasher" film that includes the following tags:

Teenagers, booze, drugs, lost in unknown territory, killer on the loose/ancient curse/monster on the loose ect.

Why? Because some idiot always walks away from the group, someone screams and the worst moment possible, someone decides to go skinny dipping, some girl decides to bring along 6 inch high heels, the other idiot in the group messes with the scroll/book/rune ect that says "Do Not Read" and the list goes on.

"you can practically time a slendy appearance based on how the camera is being held."

Yeah usually when the screen goes all fuzzy I'm like "Ok Slender is going to appear in 3..2..1." I still jump a little or give a medium pitch squeak of fear. So yeah it's gotten typical of me to know exactly when Slender is going to show up. Now I don't knwo exactly WHERE he's gonna appear next so that kinda adds to the initial feeling of fright.

Although, if I may, in all fairness you can't figth back in Slender. In one game I know you can find the pages and then run out of a house and you're free. No death. But I think that's only one game. In all the others Slender Man still gets you.

@DarkCountess

Oh ok. Glad it was a mix up.

*is still shaking from seeing the picture*

Someone say something weird now because I'm bored.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Same here bored
well I did see a guy drive a van with a impaled Pig on the roof of the van
apart from that got nothing weird to report
....bored

I just came up with a good RPG idea: A dance off. Xenos vs Preds vs Humans here's the catch though; You have to dance as your character. That should be interesting. Oh and this isn't a boy+girl girl+boy dance. Everyone dances with EVERYONE.

You are paired in twos and the selections is random until you've danced with everyone. The dances you have to perform are the tango, the waltz and a few other dances I know about but I'm just to lazy to name right now. So someone else mention some dances alright? Here's how this works

Hellraiser+BloodHarpy Dance the tango then next

Hellraiser+GrimReaper Dance the waltz

Hellraiser+DarkCountess

Hellraise+RuthlessWarrior

ect

Sound good?

One question: Do we have to wear formal clothing?

Also confused about the catch. Could you help with that please?

I edited my post.

Yes you have to wear formal clothing. It cam be made out of cotton, silk, PVC, rubber, latex, leather, denim, satin or whatever.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well if that actually happens......

I get to dance with all the Mods first!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dibs on DarkCountess

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dibs on DarkCountess