Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hear the same about dogs and whales... too soon?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just a little.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

I used to be okay with whales but then I watched Whale Wars. Now thanks to those pretentious sea hippies I wouldn't care if they all washed up on shore tomorrow.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ That... Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's not like the whales petitioned the sea hippies to "fight" on their behalf.

"Hey, could you guys throw eggs and shit at Japanese vessels while filming it for a stupid reality show?"

Unless whales can talk, in which case we should probably not be killing them. Not only because it would mean the death of intelligent creatures, but also because Aquaman is probably real, too, and that's the kind of shit that would piss him off.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Not only that, but his ride at Six Flags sucks balls. With The Batman - one of the greatest rides ever - right next to it, you don't think he has enough to be angry about?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

lol.aquaman is pissed.

I never said it was the whales fault Deathdrop. I just care less about them then I did before thanks to the sea hippies and their show. Its unfair I know but one must deal with the cards life as dealt them and the whales are no exception to this rule.

Also on the subject of Aquaman, They should totally make a comic series about him fighting pirates and eco-terrorist organizations if they haven’t already. That might actually make him kind of cool.

Aquaman Cthulhu Pictures, Images and Photos

Sorry, what was that about him not being cool?

I stand corrected. Aquaman is officially the first superhero I don‘t dislike.

No small feat considering a hate superheroes.

That's like hating Apple because of the hipsters. A less stupid reason would be "BCUZ ANDROIIID/WINNDOOOWZ," but still better, which is saying something. (By the way, anyone see the launch games list for the Wii-U? No Super Smash Bros. Weak.)

The comic idea was kinda awesome, though. I don't know if it's already been done, I pay attention to Aquaman like I listen to my girlfriend's problems - never gonna happen!

Edit: I just learned one of the 'great' Greek thinkers was Epicurus. Epic Curious. I bet his parents were great at giving things meaningful titles. Wife, I hereby declare you Ruffa Nalls Exe! Quick, name my penis.

"I hate superheroes."

Flex Mentallo Pictures, Images and Photos

Even Flex Mentallo?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Does Tequila really make people puke after one shot? Or is that a myth.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

It depends, I drink tequilia all day and dont really get drunk if im being smart with it, anyways other people dont know how to control their alcohol.

In light of a recent Cracked article (more through the comments than the actual article), I've found out Aquaman might actually be kind of a badass. I mean, even without making Cthulhu his bitch. Huh.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

deadpool.jpg

Deadpool- He is awesome and he knows it.

I feel incredibly empty right now. I need some rest.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

ever have those moments where you want to puke?i have that all the time when playing mysims.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to remember that when I turn 21.

And for everyone who is wondering Deadpool pure epic. It is not wrong or cliche to call Deadpool epic because he is epic.

And in the meantime I hate politics and mu iTunes is messed up now(something called 193 error) so at least I have another library on my mom's computer.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aw, who deleted my edit of that guys spam thread? That shit was art, man.