alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

glados hates you.the cake was not a lie if you did not skip the credits.in portal 2 she is even my best friend.and she gave me the companion cube.i will miss you buddy......

she tries to kill you....but she loves you while dong so!

anyway.i AM GLADOS!are you iterrested in some cake maybe.in that case please proceed to test chamber 1.
if not:you will be extirminated.

do not forget that altough learning and having fun in the tests.......injury can be made.bones can be broken and you can die.so becarfull anyway.

*BA,TP,bloo are proceeding to test chamber one.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

*Shoots glass out and strangles AX* You aren't going to be possesed by the Pie who shall not be named ANYMORE!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@alienxeno: What an oddly specific list.

"cats"

I'm with you there.

"pokemon"

We've already established this.

"A DEATH TRAP"

Subtle.

"dinosaurs"

Slow down, alienxeno...

18 Pictures, Images and Photos

... Because you've just entered the Danger Zone.

EDIT: But seriously, how in EVERLOVING CHRISTHUMPING HELL can you hate dinosaurs?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wait. I... Stop the presses. Hold the phones, swat the fly, butter the muffin, follow that car. You hate dinosaurs? Motherfucking Paris? Are you fucking kidding me?

Alienxeno, you've just been demoted to Supertrey. Trey, you get one free pass for the rest of the day.

No way, has jurassic park taught you nothing AX? WTF THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. This is even worse than the pie who shall not be named!!! shame on you *Tut tut tut*

With that said, I'm surprised no one mentioned that he listed raptors as separate from dinosaurs.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

if he said raptors then he could mean the birds, such as hawks and eagles

^ Well yeah, but that's like assuming someone's talking about a rooster when they say "cock."

The suspicion remains that he was, in fact, talking about the lizard wolves. I mean, he listed them right after dinosaurs. There's more mystery surrounding a fat guy next to a previously full jar of cookies.

raptors are seperate because i hate those even more for dinosaurs.anyway:why dont you take some cake?it is delicous.and you will even get a free round of testing.

wait....where are you going?it is just a cake.you are not going the right way.

(raptors suck)

OK, this started as a joke, but I'm now genuinely interested: Why do you hate dinosaurs?

because they are goddamn stupid.be serous.you like the bones.but dinosaurs........a tyranosarus rex has venom in her teeth and that alone is scary.dinosaurs just suck.i like the nanotyranosaurus tough.

Lmao. Okay Aliexeno, because of that recent exchange in the cloaking thread, you're back up from Supertrey. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you hate dinosaurs, which is unacceptable. Why not something stupid, like parakeets?

"because they are goddamn stupid.be serous.you like the bones.but dinosaurs........a tyranosarus rex has venom in her teeth and that alone is scary.dinosaurs just suck."

You make a compelling argument.

http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/DANIEL-RADCLIFFE-HORNS.jpg

^ That settles it; he's trolling the Bible-thumpers.

......i will stop talking right no......

@DD: He has been for quite some time, having been friends with a ginger and a hot witch for a decade.

in anyway.i will play portal.

this is a triumph...

Does anyone here have a Deviant art account

This is a weird place to ask this, but if there are any Nintendo DS owners, can you play games without the stylus?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

yes, yes you can...