The official AVP2 movie topic

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Any comments, ideas, sotrylines etc that you wish to share about the upcoming film, place in here.

No spam or off topic please.
-----------------------------------------------

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

SamuraiPredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Do you think this movie will occur on earth or will have to do with the predalien in avp?

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i listened to the comentary on avp and the director said he didnt want to set up a sequel because of the predalien.

acesig.jpg

Boozer301, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well there is no link i scaned the comic book images on my computer and theres no real link to my scanner.... so yah all i got to show is some of the dialog and gore from some of these avp comics that are movie quality.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

AvP2 should take place on the Predator Clan Ship and have the Predalien, that is seen in the end of AvP when it bursts out of Scar's chest, and have it kill about 5, 10, maybe 15 preds and at the end have the preds kill it.

I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Any latest update about AVP2?

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ive heard that october 2007 is a probable release date.so its quite a while off im afraid.

RedKnife2.jpg

what do u want to see in avp 2?lets have it.

RedKnife2.jpg

id just like to see the war come to the modern world and civilization along w/ epic scale battles, id like the predalien to come back, just to see a good one on one battle w/ the main pred, new pred weapons are always good

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Mighty_Blade, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think that the war should be brought to the predator home world. An alien colony could start and the predators will have to take back their planet. They should put in some predator vs predator action in there too, like the rogues attacking a clan.That plus the alien fights should make it one hell of a movie.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

Lol and one and two and three and four, you doing great now come on!

psig.png

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

21st Century Fox Presents

Marine:"AAAAAAHHH!!!!"

End of Transmission...

... This Time... It's War....

*Creature Destroys Camera and Screeches*

*Yautja Clicking and Roar noise sounds*

My IDEA FOR ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2

A V P
ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2

*all Silent..*
*Front Credits Role, Yautja Ship flying in Back Ground*

*Scar Predator In Back Round.. Lying on Table*
*Squeeking-Rib Cage Breaking*
*Hybrid Comes Out-Appears to be a Xenomorph*
*PredXenomorph Throws Ship Off Course when fullygrown*
*Crash Lands On Earth*

News:"..In Other News, the Military has Found a.. what appears to be a ship that comes from space which will be taken in to investigate."

*People walking on streets of Neonopolis.. all seems normal*

Mean while.. At the investigation of the ship...

Scientist1:"What do u suppose it is?"
Scientist2:"I dont know... Maybe we can check in the Cargo of the ship"

The two go in the Cargo of the ship.. 3 marines come as well... they see something in the shadows...

*A Huge Creature Rips them apart-one marine survives*

5 marines enter.. and a huge Creature escapes into Neonopolis to hide in an abandoned building.
The Marines search, and one of them decides to go into the main room.
Marine1:"what the heck was that?"
Marine2:"I dunno.. but it left something here.. appears.. to be an egg..?"

*Marine3 screams and blood splatters everywhere*

*Egg Opens*

Marine2:"Hey what happened in there!?"

*Before Marine2 could go in the other room, Face Hugger Comes Out and Puts him in a comatose state*

*Marine1 enters the other room... and is killed by something invisible*

*Everything goes unplanned, Marine2 is brought to a lab to try nd remove the Hybrid from his face, and the invisible demons leave to the city*

Mean while.. back in the city..
*Alexa Woods returns from Antarctica in a Helicopter*

*News reportes surrounds her, everyone talking, she keeps going*

The Next Day...

Lex wakes up.. reads the News Paper... and drops it when she sees yesterday's news.

To Be continued

I just did that because i was bored tell me what you think if it's lame still tell me i can fix it

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

- And breathe.

Lets play spot the non existant commas.....

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thank you Earth not Prepared for a real battle not good enough Tech maybe more futuristic cool like ALIENS but not now Pred Home world now reason After AVP they were gonna head home reasons i think and why it should take their after the disgraced Chopper died and the Grid killed Celtic and after that i wasn't really excited cause not enough preds to put up agood real gorey battle but after the Atrocities in AVP when Scar died and Elder took fallen Pred in to ship and rewarde lex with a ritual gift cause she was the only one to make it out alive Scar lay on table CHestburster pops out hides mpolts dron then to Warriror or straight to Warriror dont know then slays Who knows could of been a Predalien queen(will be interesting) then has allot of eggs and Pred alien warriors on the way to their home planet reasons cause they neede to bury body regroup and resuuply and wat not so having the war on the Predators planet would be freakin awsome who know how it might looked loiving in forest with hut like homes and lots of nautre and markets this would be another Perfect battle and with humans of coursebut Marinse danm it no Science or Archeologist who panic at sound of a Beep please whos with me here

22.jpg

No I dont think we should bring the war to earth, we should bring it to the predators, the predalien hides out on the predship till it arrives at its homeworld then all hell breaks lose.

predsig1.png

I hope AVP 2 will happen i really wanna see what happens to that hybrid alien that bursted outta the dead elite predator at the end of the movie

Predators RULE!

scotchpredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Whatever happens I hope the marines will be there and I also hope to find out where the derelict ship from alien came from

I think the story should continue, just not on the predator home world. I mean do you really want the lead actors to be the predators??? How would that work for the audience to watch a movie about predators, in there world. Maybe something like, it starts on the Pred ship like in the origanal Alien. The ship crashes on earth (from the alien killing and destroying the engine) near a swamp or jungle. Alexa Woods is envoled because of the events and deaths of Mr. Wayland and the other crew. No one beleaves her story. Until all hell breaks loose. How is that for starters?

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'd like it to either be based on Peter Brigg's original AvP script, or be the story of the Elder Predator we saw in AvP fight against xenos for the first time. Him and his clanmates wouldn't be as dumb as the ones in AvP. They would be SMART.

alienvspsig.jpg

how do you place photos in these comment boxes?????? I got stuff to show you guys

Again read some of Randy Stradley comics of Avp they are bloody, well written, and the elemets he has can make a great avp movie.