Boozer301, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yah that would be greater haveing the elder predator. Think back to the comic book by Randy Stradley. It is a Great well written story. Very clever and suspensive. Like the movies it barly shows the monsters and the human marines are fighting for there lives and are scared less stranded in the desert, this comic has the first look at a predalien. The book is titled aliens predator war (may 1996)

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

frozen i thought that was a tight storyline good job

you will be my next trophy

the story would be great if it related to the writers of some of the best alien and predator writers such as Ron Marz, Randy Stradley, Robert Sheckley, Steve Bissette, and Dave Gibbons. Check out there work.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

or just take the work of stan winstand and the other creators

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah all of you are right, thanks Black Warrior

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i want it to have bada$$ marines in it. just someone that could give both species a challenge

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

I just want the 2nd movie to be very dark and real like the origanls

well here are some creatures in the games that would give em a challenge in one ofthe sequels:

Groty , K- Aliens, those looked cool, Preatorian, Pred Aliens, and some of the other creatures

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

any more ideas for avp2? that would be hard to make another one,if i was making it,i would leave the first avp alone,have another hive and clan...
anyone have there own ideas for avp2

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

some basic,cool,ideas would be:

if a clan sent some yautjas to hunt marines somewhere and the marines r fighting some copany with xenos and a hive breaks loose and a war begins,just a idea

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

this is the basic plot of my novel which is my idea for a sequel. in the same year as aliens just after ripley and that leave earth the company send some exoerts to dig for "something" in the antartic ice and with the aid of technology the get deep enough to find the queen which then gets sent to wayland yutani labs to be tested. then all hel breaks loose and some preds that were just leaving from a huntng trip notice that a queen is alive on the planet and set of to capture it.
the queen starts forming a hive and some marines get sent in to deal with the problem giving an epic battle of the 3 species

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

Untitled-1.jpg

hey i got an idea. if it happens it will happen after this rpg. just a suggestion but we could make our own avp2 storyline and use it to be the next rpg.(after this one) i thought that would be cool like mix some ideas for avp2 and make it to one cool idea. so will some mods and other people think about it. but the storyline must have DETAILS.

Lose your skin, lose your skull, one by one the sack is full ~IRON MAIDEN~

thats what me and celtic102 er doing in r clan room

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

i got an idea for avp2 btw i am makin this up as i go i dont think then type
(the number at the bottom is number of marines left)a=alive d=dead

The predalien chestburster pops out of scars chest and matures then throws yautja ship off course and crashes into earth.
a group of marines investigate they find a couple of eggs. 2 marines are facehugged and the rest are skinned and hung from an old abandoned building. the yautja clan take the 2 facehugged marines hostage, fix the ship and go to home planet(with predalien still onboard). while the predators are asleep marines call for backup.

marine 1- elite base to marines. we have been taken hostage by a wierd species that skinned our marine group alive. and my partner is throwing up blood his chest is moving. come help hurry.

base- okay we are sending the elite group of marines and many of our ships, we have also gotten a Schaefer ( dutchs bro from comics)and elis(made up character) to come with our team. they say they have encountered these things or something like them before. our tracking devices are fixed on your signal we are coming.

marine 1- yes sir hurry.*rib cage breaking* ahhhh hurry this thing just came out of my partners chest its horrible. *another rib cage breaking* *screams* *radio breaking up*

Later.... the alien from marine 1 matures to queen and is put in shackles by the yautja the yautja find predalien and drone and lock them up to. The Marine ship arrives with 35 marines on it and 1 senthetic and sets up base in an empty part of the yautja's homeworld. then out of nowhere they hear a clicking noise then 3 red dots appear on a marines head. BOOM a blast of blue plasma shoots through the marines head splattering brains and shards of skull everywhere. the marines start shooting in the direction where the plasma came from but hit nothing. Then a pair of 2 sharp blades go through another marines chest and go up and slice open his rib cage. in one quick move Schaefer takes out a knife and slices the air. florecent Green blood comes pouring down as the cloak goes off. Schaefer slit the yautja's throat. the marines move east further into the into the desert looking land. As they move they see many huts and marts they eventually come to a large building. Then the leader says "the signal must be coming from in there". then as they enter 2 youngblood yautja (uncloaked) attack. One marine uses his shotgun and hits the first yautja in the head knocking his helmet off. the 2nd yautja fires his netgun and nailes another marine to the wall of the building. as his flesh is being ripped apart by the net the other marines are struggling to kill the other yautja.

Elsewhere in the chamber that holds the drone and predalien, the aliens are trying to get out and free the queen in the chamber a few doors down. then the drone spits acid at the bars but it is no use. so as the drone is drooling he hears a sizzleing sound beneath him. then both aliens claw and spit until the floor is melted through, then they drop down to go and free the queen.

already 3 marines are dead. As the squad try and kill the yautja Elis grabs the dead soldiers gun careful not to touch the net. The helmetless yautja cloakes and waits. Elis grabs the bio helmet that got knocked off and looks for the cloaked yaujta. As soon as she sees the yautja in one of the vision modes she fires wildly at it. A couple of stray bullets hit the yautja making it visible with its blood. By that time they had already killed the other pred because a marine with smartgun shot the pred to death. as soon as one of the snipers sees the cloaked pred he shoots the yautja straight through the skull killing it instantly. As the group progressed through the building/lair they came across many skull racks with many skulls most were those of human and those of otherworldly creatures. All of the skulls were very clean as if it was never covered in blood or flesh.

As the drone and predalien ran through to the queen's chamber they had to fight off 25 yautja unbloods. each yautja was easy to defeat.With each battle the aliens grew stronger and in almost no time the drone grew to a warrior, and the predalien grew to abnormal size and strength, it had many battle scars from all the battles. at last the 2 aliens got to the middle of the chamber where the queen was chained up. They got on the queens chaines and melted them with acid. FINALLY the queen is free. The queen immediatly starts laying eggs. as soon as she lays her first egg, a blooded pred ( black warrior lol)comes out of nowhere and shoots his plasma caster at the warrior, it dodges the shot runs behind the pred and impales him in the leg. The yautja Roars in pain and extends his wristblades. He swings at the warrior alien and cuts the part of the tail that is in his leg. While the alien is in pain the predator extends his combistick jumps in the air and throws a shuriken and barely misses the alien. The warrior alien spins around as the shuriken hits the ground and as soon as he turned back the predator jamed his combistick in the aliens skull pulled it out and Roared in victory. Then the pred goes out of the chamber and back to his clan room he alerts all clansmen/women. The preds holographic map tells of marines in the predators lair in the end of the trophy room on the move.

The marines go to a large room on the far left of the predator base far from the clan room.
In the center of the large room is 2 poles with two marines tied to the poles. The leader says "this is were the tracking signal was coming from." The leader gasps as he sees what has become of his buddies. "it's like their chest were ripped open, who could have done this?"

Back at the queens chamber the queen lays 6 eggs they all hatch and look for hosts. 3 doors down is an animal chamber that preds stored the animals they caught, the facehuggers find 3 dogs and a bunch of humans that the preds held captive. the facehuggers latch on and eventually there are 3 dog aliens and 3 drones. the drones return to the queen and the dog aliens bring hosts back to hive. one of the drones go out to look for more hosts that are stronger. The drone wonders into the room the marines are in. The drone sees the marines and jumps up onto a crossbeam and hisses.

The marines turn around at the sound of the hiss they look around and see nothing is there then Elis sees an alien tail go behind a marine. Elis yells but it is too late there is a sick cracking noise as the drone impales the marine straight through the spine paralyzing him all over and head bites him. the drone jumps on Schaefer and is extending his inner jaw when 3 red dots appear on the aliens dome shaped head. Schaefer shakes the drone off as soon as the white hot plasma comes flying toward the alien. it hits the aien right in the skull and acid flies everywhere. Then the black warrior pred cloaks and sneaks behind a marine, all the other marines are shooting in the opposite direction while that one marine is reloading the pred goes in front of the marine punches a hole in his stomach and grabs his spine and pulls it out(with the skull still on) of the marines stomach. The pred roars and charges toward the door but on the way he foolishly uncloaks and gets a sniper round in the shoulder. As the pred returns to the clan room, green florecent blood flies out of his wounds. Then the predator sees that he kept the alien warriors tail so when he gets to the clan room his leg wound is throbbing so he cuts off a piece of thermal netting and stiffens the leg up with the alien tail and bandages it up with the netting. But something has gone wrong just him the elder pred and 30 blooded hunters are left in the clan room. 1 warrior alien body and 3 dog aliens are scattered everywhere but there is no sign of the youngbloods.

Back at the queens lair the aliens brought 25 predators to impregnate. now they have enough to have a real hive. By now 3 drones are warriors so they stay and protect the queen. A different predator( 3 of 30 bloodeds) faces a drone. The yautja extends his wristblades and roars in challenge the drone hisses and leaps on the pred pinning him to the ground. The pred nails the drone to a wall useing his netgun. As the netgun rips the drones flesh the acid cuts through it and frees the drone but by that time the blooded hunter extended his combistick and charged. The drone completely caught off gaurd was nailed to the wall again by the combistick through the shoulder.

one of the marines got tired of this room and commanded the rest to stay here while she looked around. While she was looking around she saw a battle going on between a pred and an alien she immediatly threw a grenade near them.
As the grenade exploded a cloud of dust came up and the pred jumped out with wristblades extended and swung at the marine. the pred grazed the marines stomach showing blood. The marine dropped he heavy smartgun and pulled out a pistol as she did the drone took out the combi stick and jumped on the preds back. The marine only had 15 shots left in the pistol. She shoots at the drone missing it 5 times and killing it by shooting it in the head. Acid pous out of the aliens head and onto the preds armor. The pred roars as the burning sensation hits him he thrashes wildly as he gets his armor off. Then the marine kicks the pred but the pred grabs her leg and shoves his elbow through the knee making it bend in a way that it was not meant to. There is a sickening crack as the pred breaks the marines leg. The marine cries out as the blooded pred grabs her by the neck backs her into a wall. Then the pred grabs his sacraficial dagger and cuts her neck then takes her skull. The pred holds the head up and roars at the victory.

The preds roar echoed through the halls and into the room where the other marines were.
Schaefer shivered at the sound of the roar he told the other marines that it meant a predator killed a marine or alien. When they went to investigate they found a marines headless body. the dogtags it was one of their squad. they also found an alien with its skull that must have meant that the marine killed it because predators dont take other peoples kills.
Schaefer picked up the smartgun and figured how to work it and yelled to go further. All the marines were on high alert the headless marine was one of the best in their squad and if that one died then they didnt have a very good chance. As the marines went further it got darker hotter and more damp. Elis said it was a sign that they were close to the HIVE.

By the time the aliens heard the marines coming they had already gotten more animals and humans. the aliens had 45 aliens altogether.

The preds holographic map showed them to where the aliens were. they all went to the location the marines were at. Once the marines got there the preds had alredy begun the fight so the marines rushed in torching everything and shooting in all directions. there were preds strung up on walls as chestbursters popped out they would get blasted or torched. soon all marines were dead except for the elder pred, the black warrior pred, Schaefer, Elis, the
battle scared predalien, and the queen(still laying eggs).
The black warrior pred and the elder both through their wrist nukes and ran out carrying
Schaefer, and Elis.

they got out right when the nukes exploded but so did the predalien.

The elder pred held Elis,
and Schaefer back as the black warrior pred was going 1 on 1 with the predalien. The pred used his medicomp and extended his wristblades.*yautja war cry*
The predalien roared back at the challenge.
The predalien swung his tail and tripped and jumped on the pred. The predator kicked off the predalien and extended his combistick then he ran toward the alien stuck his combistick into the ground and lifted himself off the ground kicking the alien in the chest. The predalien flew into a big pile of sand cause the force of the kick. The predator shot his plasma caster at the sand revealing a crouched predalien, it jumped landed behind the predator and was just about to headbite him when the pred turned around crouched and elbowed the predalien breaking the 2 bottom madibles. Then with wristblades extended the pred swung his wristblades and gutted the predalien. The acid of the alien melted his wristblades, But the combi stick was acid proof so the pred swung at the alien with his combi stick, the alien (with one hand over stomach to hold guts in) ducked and shoved his tail into the preds left shoulder severly disabling the arm. The pred in one last attempt to kill the predalien threw his combistick nailing the predalien by the neck into a mountainside. The pred took out his sacraficial dagger and took the skull of the alpha predalien. Then collapsed. The elder pred called a yautja ship and took Schaefer, Elise and Black warrior to rest.
THE END

Lose your skin, lose your skull, one by one the sack is full ~IRON MAIDEN~marines:a2 d34
predator:a2 d58 alien:a0 d45

when i think of more ill edit the story

lol thats a good beginning but The story is messed up because AVP takes place in 2004 ripley first sees the Alien on LV-428 aka ACHERON after P:CJ (which is 2030) a few years later unless that Ripley is someone else =P

If it is sorry for wasting your time =P

25917090637.jpg

if my story is too long tell me and i will put it in my profile

oh uh wut should i fix to make it more sensable. i was thinkin ripley's great great great great grandma ripley.lol i am not sure if i should keep ripley in there or edit it and replace her. also i got plenty of time. just tell me what i should do

lol I dont really know, maybe just make something up

25917090637.jpg

ok but dutch is ok in there right. anyone else have anything to say about how i should improve i am all ears. well i only got 2 and i cant hear you lol