Future Developments, What you want to see.

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen If you think that you have an idea on what would be a good addition to our website then post it up here! We thrive off your ideas so lets get some good input.

daveberg, Human, 12 years ago

A quote function would be nice. Or perhaps a post count or warning system next to people's avatars etc.

-Bloo-, Human, 12 years ago

^Seeing this place use the typical forum system (or anything similar) would be a big - but welcome - change. I'd like to see the post-count or an information bar, maybe at the top of a post under the avatar.

Having it start us off with how many posts we actually do have would be nice.

DeathWraith, Human, 12 years ago

I would definitely finally be able to, after years of staying here and doing nothing important, leave the site if it turned into a typical forum system. Usually, on those forums there are so many buttons around a post that I get bored of the whole site before I manage to find out which one to click to "properly" reply to the right person or quote the right person or reply to the actual thread. Not being like that is the only reason I've stayed here for so long. I don't go to any other forums. At all.

666, Human, 12 years ago

I think that it would be great for the clans to have their own theme music from any of the movies. Like if you go to look at a clan, while viewing them you get to hear the music that they think fits their clan.

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

I like the system we have, but a few more options would be nice. I agree with Deathwraith about the simplicity, though; that was a big draw for me way back when.

I understand what you guys mean. Maybe not a complete overhaul, but two or three new things would be kinda cool.

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

Private Message system or site ranking next to someone's name would be cool.

AmerthystBlades, Human, 12 years ago

The theme music part sounds cool.

@bloo: Yeah, I'd be fine with a few new buttons.

It's weird. This site has never been as complex or as fancy as other forums, but for me that's part of the charm.

Praetorian, Human, 12 years ago

I dont want to make the forum too complex, but one or two helpers might be nice, like a quote button and a insert link or image helper button.

As for the messaging system, I agree, but have will have to be carefully implemented to protect members from spammers.

Unlike most forums out there this one was completely develpoed by me, which has it advanteges but also some drawbacks.

badapple24, Human, 12 years ago

you should make a battle arena for alll spieses on the site

Shadowwall, Human, 12 years ago

How about some rules that aren't just for show ?
So the status of mod will have a meaning aswell.

@badapple- We have a sparring chamber all you have to do is request a fight in the official Request a Fight Thread and once your challenge is answered you may further proceed to the sparring chamber to fight your opponent.

@shadowwall-Rules are enforced to the best of our staff's ability, the fact of the matter is that no matter how hard we try we are only human and therfore do not catch all the rule breakers but for the most part our staff is on the ball when it comes to enforcing the rules. As for the title of Mod being something, I am rather confused by that statement, as being a Mod is a title bestowed upon veteran members that have been hand picked because of their ability to follow the rules as well as a reminder to other members not to break said rules, While one of the rules is "No Backseat Modding" which implies members to not interfear with Moderator business, a good quick reminder here and there helps the moderators out.

I agree with you completely but my point is in this "do not catch all the rule breakers".

At this moment in time when i call you a fag there will be no consequences. So these so called rules are for the ones that prefer to be good and one day achieve mod status ??? It's a paradise that won't be able to press on when more members come to our community.

In the means of Disrespecting a moderator or refusing to adhear to rules and regulations of the website, moderators are authorized to issue out warnings to each member, after a certain ammount of warnings further punishment can be insued, by differnt means, ether resulting in a ban or other forms of punishment. If you still have questions regarding this please refer to the "Ask a Mod" topic pinned at the top of the forum.

Oke I said what I had to say.

The rules are something of a work in progress. For long time they weren't really enforced due to the site having something like 3 active members, but that's changing with the recent updates.

The ones we have now are placeholders until we get a new set written, which could be a while.

With What DD said, All members need to Know and understand that the rules are being enforced to the maximum as of now. With the new content and additions to the site members are expected to adhear to all rules. Warnings will be issued to members who disobey the rules on countless occasions, as well as disrespecting staff members. So it boils down to this everyone, Follow the rules and respect the Admins and Mods, It will make our job easyer and your time here more enjoyable!

With the future arrival of "better" rules and a stronger reinforcement of them, I hope this place won't become too strict (no swearing, linear - for the most part - discussion, etc...), seeing as how the only reason this is one of two forums I visit these days is precisely because it isn't like that.

I've been on a forum where making a joke (and mildly swearing) would net you a warning because it's "blasphemous" and "doesn't, in any way, add to the conversation at hand and is off-topic," yet all the higher-ranked members blast away because post count really does mean their balls are bigger. I haven't been on it in nearly 2 years.

I understand the cleaning up of one of the recent topics (the one about soundtracks), but dick jokes/"insults" aren't meant to be taken so seriously that other members get warned/banned for them. Distasteful in many serious situations, I know, but I've enjoyed the laid back attitude of it all the past year or two. It'd be more than welcome if we could combine that with what we're trying to do now.

Don't worry about that; this place is going to stay laid back.