DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yep. I even have my costumes selected. Sort of haven't bought them or the stuff I need to go with them yet.

Bhut here are the costumes:

Half-Dragon Warrioress and Angel of Death. I reusing the wings from my dragon costume and chainging the clothing.

Can Can Dancer Zombie and Sexy Gothic Zombie Chick.

All the zombie stuff I need is at Party City so that's the easy part. Plus the fangs for my Half Dragon Costume.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

DALEK GODDAMNIT.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Gesundheit.

Why thank you.

Ok I'll D-X the dragon outfit and go as a Dalek.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=224430271&listingid=168522762

Found a costume. I just saved $200 dollars even though I haven't bought anything yet. I get to keep the other three though!

THE FINALS ARE FUCKING MY BRAIN TO DEATH. FUTURE HATES ME. MUST ESCAPE FUTURE. SURGERY REQUIRED.

WINNIE THE POOH ANESTHETIC! MIND SCALPELS! GENITAL LIBERATION FRONT!

IA! IA!

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

And I thought you were mad back in the golden days, DD.....

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

DarkLioness that Darlek costume was the right choice, look at how happy it has made DD, babbling like a mad man.

IA! IA!

CTHULHU FHTAGN!!

So DeathDrop, is something chewing at your brains now? Or did the Winnie the Pooh anesthetic subdue your conciousness and turn you into a shuggoth?

We need MOAR HONEY!!

photoalbum_85054261_user2792997-1.gif

Good God, he's shifting into the 4th dimension.

@Daveberg: Well, we ran out of A/P-related stuff around 09 or so, so it's this or fanfic.

... And I will not have fanfic.

EDIT: Oh God, I just now noticed that post. Darklioness, I was kidding. Don't buy a whole different costume just because I was drunk-posting again.

@Deathdrop

Well the Dalek costume is cheap and I'm broke. My parents are broke too so finding a cheap (but durable costume) is a must. As for studying- after I get my GED I never want to another school book. Oh and be careful getting drunk that dangerous you know.

Anyway wanna hear some weird shit?

I haven't read it on Deathdrop's blog though but that crazy person LauraWestieWest sent me a comment she posted(claimed she posted). Crazy broad said she hopes me and MY DOG get raped and murdered. She then went on and on about no one understanding her and wanting me to burn in hell. Then she called me Deathdrop's chippy. Most of her spelling was messed up though. Is this how those Pedophile Serial Killers get started?

Just ignore this person.

When you say about "no one understanding her" do you mean that you were sent jargon that only "she" can understand?

Though with the mention of Hell (again) it sounds like a twisted biblical reference to fit "her" own perception of right, wrong and worth, allowing "her" to justify what "she" sends to you, in "her" own mind anyway.

Ahah on second thought after just simply putting the name you gave into google I found a blog that "she" follows.

Hmmm...

I get the feeling that "she" is very anti pitball, which may explain the unprevoked messages towards you.

If you want to have a fair discussion with her:

LauraWestieWest, blogger profile

Man that info was easy to get, and I contradicted my own logic and reason in almost every paragraph, nice.

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!!

Edit:

On checking up on your blog again DD I see that she sent another rant to you. "You have YOUREN NERVE TALKING BAOUT ME!!!!" is interesting. Unless people talk about her anywhere else (?) I guess that means she watches this site and saw this post.

Think it made her mad? "I HOPE YOU ALL DIE AND GO TO HELL!".

Harsh, awfully judgemental and condeming. Makes me laugh.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Well, we ran out of A/P-related stuff around 09 or so, so it's this or fanfic."

...And so the hunter realized he was in love with me, and so I grabbed his [spear] and [. . .] sooner or later he submitted to my [plasma caster] [two moons] [cave] and the mean Xeno wouldn't touch me anymore. And all my enemies were dead and I was the prettiest in the room! The feel of his abs as I caressed his [disk] . . .

(After having read something almost like this many years ago, I decided fan fiction was an area I'd never venture into again.)

@Darlioness: Take Gaunt's advice.

My blog is now set up so I have to approve comments before they can show up. It's not ideal, but it's better than having some lunatic harass everyone.

I'm still making fantasy book titles out of her misspelled words, though.

EDIT: WHERE EVERYBODY GO.

@Gaunt

Well thank you for the support. The crazy woman hacked my account yesterday and admitted it to me. I had a bunch of messages from that crazy blog she follows as well. So I had to sort through all their bullshit and delete the messages. So after wasting my time I finally have everything back in order. I finally cheered up when I log in here. On the light side you doing anything for Christmas this year?

@Deathdrop

Sorry about that crazy broad btw. In important news I have just seen ROTPOTA! Another movie in which my family's money was well spent!

On the topic of movies what other moves does everyone want to see made or remade?

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well here's something to cheer you up Lioness!
alucard_grin.jpg

Don't listen to idiots. They're idiots for a reason.

@DeathDrop - Ahah I did wonder myself if anyone was going to post soon.

@DarkLioness - Well it sucks that she managed to hack your account, good to hear that you have got that back in order =)

And she admitted to hacking your account? Really? Do you have that message saved (even as a picture)? Ahah not very bright of her to confess, especially when you could get her and that silly blog she follows banned or restricted in light of those messages, and their actions.

Regardless of what you did with the messages it doesn't matter, you know of her and her account now, and can be ready for any incident that may occure in the future.

Anyway all sorted now (hold my breath, hehe, time will tell right?). Moving away from that topic,

@DarkCountess - chances are that DarkLioness is grinning like Alucard after seeing your pic, I did ^_^

As far as Christmas is concerned I'll just be visiting family and friends. Ah the holidays, what a time to enjoy yourself with your loved ones aye.

Anyone got anything big planned for Christmas?

Mostly I'm going to complain about people complaining about people complaining about people saying "Merry Christmas," thereby pumping a few more gallons of lifeblood into our bloated, diseased 24 hour news cycle and holding it over until the next "royal" wedding/dead celebrity/politician penis-

Oh God, I just realized I'm now complaining about myself complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people saying "Merry Christmas!"

COMPLAINCEPTION.

*DOOOOOOOOOOO*

Why is Piglet always catching?

@Gaunt

Well I changed my passwrod and so far so good I have no my idiotmail. I did report the blog and the crazy woman. I even messaged the owner of the blog but I doubt they'll do anything. But I don't care I'm in a good mood! I don't really do a lot of stuff during Christmas except try to watch Christmas Story on TBS and drink Eggnog. And yes the pic that Countess posted made me grin!

For more interesting info the whole entire Cascade Mountain range is a freaking volcano.