-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

When Batman beats himself, he usually ends up satisfied.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm seriously starting not to like this Kratos guy. He's so unnecessarily angry and covered with way too much muscle mass. Everyone seems to be so infatuated with the idea that more angry and more muscle means more badass, that they forget all about that one Prince of Persia who beat and fucked several gods by just trying to be a nice guy.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yep, those few hours fighting time shifting zombies were a blast.

I would of voted for Apple sauce in that fight.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok to prevent conflict I just add this:

Batman is badass in his own universe

Applesauce is just badass and glorious

Predators are intergalactic badasses

Kratos surived the underworld a few times therefore in the whole Greek universe he's badass.

Ok everyone happy? EVERYONE'S A BADASS OK?!

Oh and so is that Prince of Persian guy who's name I cannot remember at the moment.

I bought Batman Arkam City and I own all the God of War games. They're both awesome otherwise I wouldn't have bought either. I love applesauce and Predators are fucking awesome. End of story god damn it!

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

The most annoying bosses on GoW are Hermes, Perseus, Theseus and a few other really hard to kill monsters and stuff. Oh and I played all the games on the really hard modes. I like playing on God mode and Titan mode the best though =D.

I always play on the really hard levels of the games I get. I love a good challenge and I like playing war and battle games.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Just finished watching the orignal 'The Thing' by John Carpenter. Realized I hadn't seen that movie in ages and watching it makes the prequel, a bit better.

^I thought any comparison with the old one would make the new one worse.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thank you for that laugh DD... awesome discussion.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Fact: The Sailor Scouts from the anime and manga series Sailor Moon would be easy targets for bad guys. Why you say? Because they looked the same when the weren't in their Scout mode. Minus their Scout costumes but still. So a bad guy would be able to recognize them.

In other news and requests:

Harpy you have two stories to tell now. Pick which one to tell first.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Are they stories about something we're interested in, or are they about your personal lives/dogs?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Darklioness: Are you trying to say Sailor Moon isn't realistic?

Sailor Moon was the shit. Fact.

"Are they stories about something we're interested in, or are they about your personal lives/dogs?"

The painful truth.

Mostly the only time this stuff is interesting is when it's glorified in a movie by Michael Bay, when dogs get blown the fuck up actually that was a terrible thing to say.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well a woman went missing in my area. The one that was on TV before she vanished? So that's interesting but also kinda sad.

^Oh not this shit again!

In response to the thing:

One part was a little bit about my life. As for Story 1 nothing too dramatic although it's about a Rottweiler that was siced on me that go thit by a car. Said Rottie is now recovering at my house no I did not hit the dog.

Nothing more that's it!

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

I like how you did that Harpy. It was short and not long and drawn out.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

I use to watch Sailor Moon all the time. My favorite version is Japanese with English subs and my favorite Scouts were Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn.

Plus the cats were awesome!

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

I knew a girl went to Comic-Con as Sailor Mars. She looked pretty hot!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey Lioness you still going to Comic-Con?