Favorite Species and why?

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Title says it all! It doesnt have to be the one you RPG as!

Mines Yautja because they are huge badasses, They're tactical and stealthy as fuck!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mine's the puma because I fucking love pumas. I also only wear Puma brand clothes and shoes.

I ment Alien, Predator or Human.

Abominamentum, Yautja, 12 years ago

Predator yes I have liked pred for quite some time i just wanted to try being a xeno here I like preds because they a strong and just badass

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ever since I was a kid, the idea of Predators (badass monsters that have a whole universe of alien worlds to hunt on) seemed fascinating.

As a wimpy little kid with no athletic skills cooped up on the same block all day, they were basically wish fulfillment.

So even though I think Alien is a much better film than Predator, I prefer the Preds mainly due to nostalgia.

I also liked pred since when i was a kid

You are a kid!

Why thank you buddy you know every thing about me ha wow stalking can be helped at mental facilities any where unless you live in poverty than no.

Take the pissing match elsewhere.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Predators all the way! They're badass and I like them more than the Xenomorphs. This is a put down of the Xenos they're cool too but I favor the Preds over the Xenos.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

lmao, pumas

On my way to on-topicness for once, when I was about 8 or whatever, my dad (because this is a thing you show your children, I've since come to realize) showed my sister and I one of the Alien movies. For a while I think I actually liked Predators more, because of their space guns or something. Anyway, regardless of which I started out preferring more, I always really liked the idea of a thing that would mind-fuck you both mentally and physically.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't you mean "not a put down" of the Xenos?

Predators FTW!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Yes my bad sorry! My comment was NOT a put down of Xenomorphs. Although I will say my favorite Xenos are the Queens and Grid!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Me being a purist bitch, I'll always prefer Giger's over anything else. Really though, not because it's the original, there's just something about it. Maybe those huge feet.

or the penis shaped head?

^ The giant cock is mere icing on the cake.

^ Or at least creates the icing, ZING!

EDIT: Goddammit, everyone get back on topic.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

I prefer aliens because the movie aliens was acctauly the first movie i had ever seen! no joke. 2 years later, i watch predators, i thought they were super awsome. Then when AVP came out, i didnt like the predators because i thought that they were cheaters because they got weopons and the xenomorphs didnt. So yeh, pretty much i like the aliens better

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

"Goddammit, everyone get back on topic."

And a year and a half later, they did.

So yeah, my faovurite is the Alien, because I've fascinated with the ideas of purity, evil, violence satisfying sexual frustration, you know, all that silly stuff that the Xeno is all about. I don't think I can properly explain my affection for them, but it may also have to do with why I like cats. Cats are like Xenomorphs, you see. They like to play with their pray, they like kill because they want to, not because they need to, their motives never get corrupted by things like attachment to another.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Actually ( correct me if im wrong) the runner in aliens 3 had to kill all these people to protect the queen chestburster within ripley.

edit: xenomorphs dont kill cause thay want to DW. Theres a purpose to everything thing they do you know. thats were your wrong

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ok. You're wrong. The runner killed everyone it wanted to kill. If Ripley hadn't been impregnated, the runner would NOT have:

- apologized for killing the dog in the process of being born;
- asked to be part of the community because it felt lonely as the only one of his kind;
- helped the prisoners better understand the Bible so that they might finally be rid of all sin.

Instead, the runner would have:

-killed most people;
-stuck some of them to a wall;
-morphed one of them into an egg.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ofcourse you should all know what my favorite species is.

And that is the XENOMORPHS.