EliteHunter13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Personally, I prefer the Yautja.
First off, theyre supe strong, far stronger than humans; they are an ancient species, even older than humans.
They can go invisible for crying out loud!!
They will die before they fail, they are extremely loyal to their clan, dying for their clan.
Weaponry and strength aside, the Yautja's intelligence and uncanny ability to create elaborate traps and stalk with extreme precision make them far better than any other species.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

i like xenos and engineers. Engineers more though. They made the xenos. That is what you guys said atleast..... I think the first xeno was created by accident.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Easily the Xenos. Unless my headcannon of the Deacon is right. In which case it is solitary and just as strong as the original drone, which could kill preds without trying. Seriously. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nerfed in Aliens.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Im not sure if this is true or not but enginears created the xenomorphs to destroy everything they created. But the xenomorphs also started killing the enginears because they were too stupid to realise what would happen when they came into contact with them. Thats a theory. My other theory is that the xenomorphs and the ones the enginears created are difrent spiecies of aliens. Kinda like humans and monkeys, we are simaler to each other, but there are some diffrences between us and them

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Its a hard decision for me, but id be interested to be reincarnated as either. I love the Yautja, their just fucking awesome, i mean seriously, the hunt space monsters for sport! I like how they have culture but retain their primal instincts. And of course the Xeno's, the beloved xeno's. I love bugs, but they aren't exactly bugs, the just are, and seemingly always will be. Id love to be a xenomorph! Id pop out of a space tiger and jack colonists shit. But i pick people because of boobs, big bouncy boobs. Wait! Female preds have BOOBS! i pick them, yautja boobs..... yup scaly nipples.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

0-0 okay...............