do the preds have names?

kierco_2002, Undefined, 19 years ago

has anyone actually found out any of the predators names...i mean, if theyre such a advanced species that can mimic speech then why wouldnt they?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Everyone light a candle and pray to your gods, we might get lucky!!! i'll pray to satan, he'll probably give me a better deal!!

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

praying "dear *insert god here* plz let james Cameron direct AvP2"

are you predator or prey?

well, i for one wish he would have made avp....

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

yes that would have been exellent if anyone just 1 free wish, wish for that

Yeah, James Cameron was smart, he knew he couldn't try to reproduce alien the way the first film showed it, so he changed the pace, upped the tempo and we had the same great aliens but in a different scenario, the guy is a film making genius - no coincidence he was the man behind terminator 2.......

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

hmmm.... from now on all sequels r to be made by James Cameron

to me pred2 is still an enjoyable movie ur not gonna get the suspence coz of the fact that we have already seen the pred and i think thats y ppl dont like it coz they expcted it to be like the original which is impossible.

Personally, i don't thinkit mattered that Arnold wasn't in it, Arnold in my opinion is a very one dimsensional actor, the part he had for predator suited him down to the ground, little dialogue and plenty of action, the main role in predator two was more in depth, Danny glover added a gritty performance as a cop trying to find answers and get revenge, it was the film itself that was lacking, it just didn't have that original edge that the first predator film had, it was missing something. Sequels are rarely viewed in a good light, only a few in the last 20 years have been real break throughs - aliens, terminator 2.....

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

in my opinoin pred 2 is underrated alot of ppl i know wont even make the effort to watch it coz arnold isnt in it or they say it was bad coz arnold wasnt in it (well if it hadnt been for total recall he would have been in it)

Dunno, i can't say i've heard about that one before, i may actually watch that film later, not seen it in some time....

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

i remember somthin about the pred in pred 2 being called light pred or somthing i wish i could remember where i heard that from

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

it would be f*cking boring seeing two preds have a good old chat "alright steve kill any hard meat today?" "na mate go tanked up with colin and went hunting for soft meat" they dont have names cause it means didly in the films

topdogg2.jpg

Yes the three in the movie have names.

Celtic
Chopper
& Scar.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Well, maybe if we wish hard enough he'll make the sequel, he's not said no yet......

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

quick somone go find a magic lamp

but great sequels like aliens tend to change the type of sespence turning a horror movie into a sort of combat/horror movie was a really good way of making a sequel

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

like nic names (like celtic pred) of predator talk names (like $&fg%d^*)

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Yeah that's true, the thing they lose in the sequels is the element of suprise and as you said - suspense. My favourite film of all time is John Carpenters Halloween. The greatest thing about this classic is that you don't really get to see Michael Myers untill the end of the film, it keeps you on the edge of your seat untill the perfect moments. Sequels seem to lose all sight of this effect that grips audiences.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Yeah i know, the names were only used for the skae of the action figures and a way for the fans to differentiate between the three of them.

"so colin, how's the missus?"

Yo TD, how's it hanging? You see that kid who tried to start an RPG? Dude obviously doesn't know the rules around here. Newbie.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

God, you're never here when we need you so i'll pray to satan who seems to be everywhere in life.....please......let James Cameron direct AVP2....

Can anyone tell i'm an atheist?

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz